• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

they're most likely the obligatory "games to alienate fans" parts of any series

well at least the year is over, gonna have something else or that mostly it?

Well, I was told that July would be pretty hectic, but after that, it doesn't start again before September.

the e3 site with game stuff doesn't (de)confirm is either

I'm curious as to why they're so ambiguous about it. If it's indeed 2 versions, say it sooner than later so that people can get used to the idea. If it 2 in 1, say it to put people's mind at ease.

I'm curious as to why they're so ambiguous about it. If it's indeed 2 versions, say it sooner than later so that people can get used to the idea. If it 2 in 1, say it to put people's mind at ease.

yeah it's gonna be a pretty bad move if they keep talking about it like it's one game and then suddenly near release they're like "haha, it's actually like two versions, you pick your route when purchasing"

i hope they're keeping it as one game and not saying anything with fear of what that could cause to jp sales or some shit like that

yeah it's gonna be a pretty bad move if they keep talking about it like it's one game and then suddenly near release they're like "haha, it's actually like two versions, you pick your route when purchasing"

i hope they're keeping it as one game and not saying anything with fear of what that could cause to jp sales or some shit like that

Makes sense I suppose.

What if they're waiting to see how the Japanese versions do and what people think of those before they decide if it's two versions or not? Maybe that's why it's going to take so long to localize

but idk I'm not very smart so

I'd say those are 2 pretty probable possibilities

What if they're waiting to see how the Japanese versions do and what people think of those before they decide if it's two versions or not? Maybe that's why it's going to take so long to localize

but idk I'm not very smart so

i'm not smart either

so i agree with this post as a nice idea

Intelligent Systems just shot themselves in the foot

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Western culture (I'm an expert), but smart money management and customer rights are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Japan where you can become successful by releasing two versions of the same game. If you do that in the West, you bring shame to yourself (unless you're Pokemon), and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the western public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase any version of Fire Emblem Fates, nor will they purchase any of Intellingent Systems' games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Intelligent Systems has alienated an entire market with this move.

Intelligent Systems, publicly apologize and release Fire Emblem Fates as only one version or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Edited by Nobody

Intelligent Systems just shot themselves in the foot

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Western culture (I'm an expert), but smart money management and costumer rights are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Japan where you can become successful by releasing two versions of the same game. If you do that in the West, you bring shame to yourself (unless you're Pokemon), and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the western public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase any version of Fire Emblem Fates, nor will they purchase any of Intellingent Systems' games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Intelligent Systems has alienated an entire market with this move.

Intelligent Systems, publicly apologize and release Fire Emblem Fates as only one version or you can kiss your business goodbye.

"costumer"

as a person living in the west, I can vouch that costumes are a huge thing

I have always been nohrian

it's just going to be a better game

I mean I'm excited for hoshido but nohr is going to be better

Are you bitter because your Hoshido girl does "controversial" stuff to prisoners in order to make them join her?

I know you are

Edited by Nobody

I don't know about that stuff, but hey more power to you.

Nothing as I know it

When you said "Mozume", my first thoughts were:"Young or bright green hair"

She looks 14 or 15 and has brown hair