YOU WILL MAKE HER
YOU WILL MAKE HER STRONGER AND MORE ADORABLE
TRAIN SAKURA
TRAIN HER NOW
IF YOU DON'T TRAIN HER, YOUR GAME WILL RESET
AND THEN YOUR 3DS WILL IMPLODE VIOLENTLY, BLOWING UP BOTH OF YOUR HANDS
AND WHEN YOU'RE LYING IN YOUR BED CRYING BECAUSE YOU NOW HAVE NO ARMS
YOU WILL SEE SAKURA, CRYING, BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T TRAIN HER
THE IMAGE WILL REVERBERATE IN YOUR MIND OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU DIE VIOLENTLY FROM EMOTIONAL STRESS

TRAIN
SAKURA
FOR
THE
RIGHT
TO LIVE
ANOTHER DAY!!!!

I finished Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days and, uh, ehhhh? I mean, there were some things I enjoyed, some things that frustrated me(I think anyone who's played it knows that feel) but now that I've finished it I just feel kind of... empty. Guess it just didn't do much for me.

Okay something that did really stick with me, Vector to the Heavens, especially for a soundtrack that's mostly remixes that aren't as good, is great. Makes me wish there was more original music.

i remember playing 358/2 days

it was ok, but it did leave that empty feel

but i think it was more i loved playing multiplayer mode and i had no one to play with

_(:3」 ∠)_

i remember playing 358/2 days

it was ok, but it did leave that empty feel

but i think it was more i loved playing multiplayer mode and i had no one to play with

_(:3」 ∠)_

Honestly I think the story might have had something to do with that(at least for me)

[spoiler=couple problems I have]

"Who else will I have ice cream with?" That line alone is one of my biggest problems, seriously. Good god did that just ruin the moment and take me right out of it.

Then there's everyone forgetting about Xion. First of all, this bothers me because it makes most of the game seem pointless. This game was to learn about Roxas and his story right? So why spend an entire game setting up his motivations, only to have him and every other character forget about one of the biggest parts of that? The stuff with Xion was the only new thing the game has story-wise, and it doesn't even matter, so why does this game even exist!? ...Okay I'm getting a little heated right now, but I'm still not done. The other thing is, I don't see why they did it. Xion's existence didn't contradict anything from the previous games at all, and adds a little more to Roxas and Axel, and I really just don't see why they had to Sonic '06 it. End Rant

I actually did really like playing as the other characters in mission mode. Surprisingly enough, Lexaeus ended up being my favorite, with a specific weapon(I don't remember which).

Edited by SecondWorld

[spoiler=couple problems I have]

"Who else will I have ice cream with?" That line alone is one of my biggest problems, seriously. Good god did that just ruin the moment and take me right out of it.

Then there's everyone forgetting about Xion. First of all, this bothers me because it makes most of the game seem pointless. This game was to learn about Roxas and his story right? So why spend an entire game setting up his motivations, only to have him and every other character forget about one of the biggest parts of that? The stuff with Xion was the only new thing the game has story-wise, and it doesn't even matter, so why does this game even exist!? ...Okay I'm getting a little heated right now, but I'm still not done. The other thing is, I don't see why they did it. Xion's existence didn't contradict anything from the previous games at all, and adds a little more to Roxas and Axel, and I really just don't see why they had to Sonic '06 it. End Rant

Personally, I think that line is fine and fits the context of the situation. For all of his status as a Nobody, it was one of the few things he had to his non-existence (or his perceivance of the non-existence a Nobody is). Lacking full understanding of concepts such as friendship, for all the times spent on eating ice cream it was an association that began to formulate to him. "Friends at times hang-out and do stuff together". For the good part of a year that "do stuff" happened to be eating ice cream. As I see it, it was basically his way of stating his dislike that he was loosing a friend in the only way he could. Okay, it has been long since I've dabbled into Day's story and stuff, so I could be slightly wrong on this or expressing it wrong. But for the most part I don't see it as a bad line. Not being exactly appropiate sounding to the situation is the point I think, due to the whole Nobody thing.

Personally, I think that line is fine and fits the context of the situation. For all of his status as a Nobody, it was one of the few things he had to his non-existence (or his perceivance of the non-existence a Nobody is). Lacking full understanding of concepts such as friendship, for all the times spent on eating ice cream it was an association that began to formulate to him. "Friends at times hang-out and do stuff together". For the good part of a year that "do stuff" happened to be eating ice cream. As I see it, it was basically his way of stating his dislike that he was loosing a friend in the only way he could. Okay, it has been long since I've dabbled into Day's story and stuff, so I could be slightly wrong on this or expressing it wrong. But for the most part I don't see it as a bad line. Not being exactly appropiate sounding to the situation is the point I think, due to the whole Nobody thing.

The game did focus on Roxas' lack of understanding that kind of stuff. My problem is, even if it can be explained, when I heard it I thought, "...Really?" and I was pulled out of the moment. If what you said really was the intention, I don't think that was the right place for it. Or at least it could have been demonstrated better? I dunno.

they got rid of xion so the akuroku shippers won't get too pissed

Okay I actually don't know what that is

Edited by SecondWorld

The game did focus on Roxas' lack of understanding that kind of stuff. My problem is, even if it can be explained, when I heard it I thought, "...Really?" and I was pulled out of the moment. If what you said really was the intention, I don't think that was the right place for it. Or at least it could have been demonstrated better? I dunno.

Okay I actually don't know what that is

axel x Roxana shippers based on the engrish pronunciations of their names

Akuseru and rokuses