• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I love that the term the translators for the PCE version of Y 1&2 decided to use for monsters is "goons."

of course

they're one in the same

Am I a bum or a goon?

both

In other news, I'm back in Bangladesh!

[20/06/2015 8:14:13 PM] Sajed Haque: Dinnertime

Me: Oh, yesssss, finally, curry that is actually spicy!

Mom: Um, this isn't supposed to be spicy at all...

Me: Yeah, try telling that to a Malay

[20/06/2015 8:14:32 PM] Sajed Haque: Fera Shinki badges ping for when he gets here

[20/06/2015 8:15:09 PM] Sajed Haque: In other news, I think I just gained back all the weight that I lost

[20/06/2015 8:15:56 PM | Edited 8:16:06 PM] Sajed Haque: Yes, Fera, I end up eating more at home in BD than I do when I take you out to lunch, except BD food doesn't make me want to stop

stopping there until the flight to....

canada you said?

Assuming I get the Canadian Study Permit (visa), yes.

Regardless of where I go, Masters programs generally don't start till September so I'll likely fly out in late August. Which means I should be in BD for a while.

So, anyone remembers that time not that long ago when I mentioned that a swarm of bees had established a hive at my dad's? Which eventually was cleared out?

Yeah, turns out those bees had been there long enough to produce honey.

Lots of honey.

And now that honey had finally seeped in through the inner wall into my room. So right now there's like 3 small-ish pools of honey there on the floor in and near a corner. Like, quite the amount of honey. Yeah.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So, anyone remembers that time not that long ago when I mentioned that a swarm of bees had established a hive at my dad's? Which eventually was cleared out?

Yeah, turns out those bees had been there long enough to produce honey.

Lots of honey.

And now that honey had finally seeped in through the inner wall into my room. So right now there's like 3 small-ish pools of honey there on the floor in and near a corner. Like, quite the amount of honey. Yeah.

...I can't tell if you're happy about the free supply of honey, or upset at the inconveniences caused by the pools of honey. I mean it.

Stop putting on your poker face, Acacia!

Edited by Formina Sage

...I can't tell if you're happy about the free supply of honey, or upset at the inconveniences caused by the pools of honey. I mean it.

Stop putting on your poker face, Acacia!

Well, my brother and I did laugh... a lot, when we saw it. Not much that but because of something else we got reminded of that related to the honey. Anyway, since the honey was already on the floor when my dad discovered, it's already mixed in with the dust and dirt there, doubt it's usable... to us anyway. And it's not really an inconvenience since the corner it fell into is void of stuff, so it didn't affect anything.

Well, that was like an hour or so ago between seeing it and being able to convey the news. At this point... yeah, whatever I felt about it has long passed.