Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

From what i'm hearing, Norh's hard mode is Thracia's level of hard

Can't even imagine how lunatic is hahahaha

I WANT THAT FUCKING GAME RIGHT NOW PLEASE IS WHY DO YOU DO THAT TO ME DISHEKS RTOWK HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO WAIT ANOTHER 6 MONTHS TO THIS YOU BUNCH OF MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOTS I WANT THAT MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING GAME AND I WANT IT RIGHT FUCKINGG NOW FJSLFNAHDOSMSN MY HEART MY HEART I WANT TGAT FUCKNG AGAEMA EGANDNSHDICO

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[11:42:51 AM] Alicia: wow

[11:42:54 AM] Alicia: imgur is down

[11:42:55 AM] Alicia: wtf

[11:43:01 AM] Soledai: SF got to it

[11:43:08 AM] Alicia: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

[11:43:17 AM] Alicia: goddamn sf and your horny teenagers

[11:43:23 AM] Alicia: knock it the fuck off

as i heard

i thought wyvern riders thing was not supposed to be good on the whole magic thing

it's like making a speedy axe user with amazing skill

Well, nowhere was it stated that they couldn't. I guess after the Dark Flier it was natural to now give the dragon/wyvern riders a magic-user class.

the latter

Like tristian said. It's always been that Pegs were speedy, frail, and had high res, while Dracos were bulkier and had no Res. Even before they became different classes, Pegs lost res on promotion in FE3/11/12. This usually extends to their magic stat as well.

Basically, it's like if Thiefs got a promotion with high defense. Kinda defeats the purpose of the class imo.

Edited by shinpichu

Can someone explain the whole second class that's been popping up lately? I'm not sure what that exactly is

From what I gathered it's that Kamui cannot reclass to every classes like Robin could. Instead, you need to chose you're second base class from the start. So basically, Kamui could have access to Nohr Prince(ss) and Samurai and their promotions.

From what I gathered it's that Kamui cannot reclass to every classes like Robin could. Instead, you need to chose you're second base class from the start. So basically, Kamui could have access to Nohr Prince(ss) and Samurai and their promotions.

so now we don't got three reclass options, we got two?

What if Thieves could throw magic. That would be sweet.

isnt that a normal rpg class already?