• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Like tristian said. It's always been that Pegs were speedy, frail, and had high res, while Dracos were bulkier and had no Res. Even before they became different classes, Pegs lost res on promotion in FE3/11/12. This usually extends to their magic stat as well.

Basically, it's like if Thiefs hot a promotion that was super slow, strong, and with high defense. Kinda defeats the purpose of the class imo.

I really don't see the problem. Dragon Master still exist as the bulky, physically oriented wyvern while Revenant Knight is a more all around class. They'll probably still have higher growth rates in Strength and Defense.

It could also be due to the fact that Pegasus knights seem to be mostly exclusive to Hoshido and they want to give Nohr a more magically inclined flying unit to compensate.

so now we don't got three reclass options, we got two?

It seems to be the case for every character as far as I know (Felicia has Rod Knight and Mercenary as base classes)

From what I gathered it's that Kamui cannot reclass to every classes like Robin could. Instead, you need to chose you're second base class from the start. So basically, Kamui could have access to Nohr Prince(ss) and Samurai and their promotions.

So stat wise would that be affected? Like does it give an extra added bonus to say, skill and speed in this case if you chose Samurai as your subclass?

So stat wise would that be affected? Like does it give an extra added bonus to say, skill and speed in this case if you chose Samurai as your subclass?

I don't think so since you already choose an asset and a flaw(though they're not as straightforward as in Awakening, for example, one of the streamers chose 'Agile' as their asset and 'Fragile' as their flaw), but don't quote me on that.

I really don't see the problem.

that's because ur a communist fool, red.

The fact that there exists a traditional Dracoknight promotion doesn't change that I don't feel Revenant Knight makes sense as a promotion. Again, imagine if thies had a promotion to Rogue and something like Hero. Sure, Rogue would still fulfill the traditional Thief characteristics, but the Hero promotion would still be out of place.

[1:46:51 PM] Elyn ⑨: to all who plan on getting nohr and have watched fate cero "NOT KAMUI, SHE'LL NEVER SURVIVE IN PRISON!"

Edited by Shockmaster

that's because ur a communist fool, red.

The fact that there exists a traditional Dracoknight promotion doesn't change that I don't feel Revenant Knight makes sense as a promotion. Again, imagine if thies had a promotion to Rogue and something like Hero. Sure, Rogue would still fulfill the traditional Thief characteristics, but the Hero promotion would still be out of place.

Revenant Knight is still at least a wyvern class that uses Axes. Why couldn't they use magic? Because they had poor Res in previous games? What about Dark Knight as a Promotion? Mages a magical units with poor defense, yet they can promote to a mounted unit that has decent defense and can use swords. Isn't that even more out there than Revenant knights? I personally don't think it's a problem for IS to go a bit out of the established norms to make new class. I find Revenant Knight to be a pretty interesting class concept. And like I said, they may have put it in the game just to compensate the fact that Pegasus Knights are now a Hoshido class and they wanted to Nohr to still have a magic flyer.

[2:17:22 PM] D O I T F O R H E R: WHICH ONE

[2:17:43 PM] Curry Senpai: Ciel: uhhh

[2:17:49 PM] Curry Senpai: Ciel: the gray one..?

[2:17:55 PM] D O I T F O R H E R: NOOOOOOOO

[2:17:57 PM] D O I T F O R H E R: NOT KAMUI

[2:18:04 PM] D O I T F O R H E R: SHE'LL NEVER SURVIVE IN PRISON

Revenant Knight is still at least a wyvern class that uses Axes. Why couldn't they use magic? Because they had poor Res in previous games? What about Dark Knight as a Promotion? Mages a magical units with poor defense, yet they can promote to a mounted unit that has decent defense and can use swords. Isn't that even more out there than Revenant knights? I personally don't think it's a problem for IS to go a bit out of the established norms to make new class. I find Revenant Knight to be a pretty interesting class concept. And like I said, they may have put it in the game just to compensate the fact that Pegasus Knights are now a Hoshido class and they wanted to Nohr to still have a magic flyer.

Well, yeah, I think it's quite silly for mages to get swords on promotion. Not like mages have the strength to use them. Maybe it's a better idea to split off Mage Knights into their own class line.

Something like that, yeah. Could be a foot unit that promotes into Mage Knights.

I've been wanting a class like this for a while. Average stats and growth rates everywhere.

[2:32:54 PM] Mei Starr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IzYQYYAdw0

[2:33:04 PM] Mei Starr: if you watch them watch them in order

[2:33:27 PM] Sunbro: what are they about [2:33:41 PM] Mei Starr: hahah

[2:34:09 PM] Mei Starr: shia motiving powers

[2:34:24 PM] Sunbro: you gais

[2:35:07 PM] Tristian. S: lel motivating batman

[2:35:33 PM] Mei Starr: ikr

Edited by Shockmaster

Yeah, that was my thought. Or have one that's an Est.

But everyone is an Est now.

i always wanted mage fighters back

fsr

But they can be cooler.