• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

*shrugs contently*

I didn't get any sleep yesterday because I was listening to a friend be a dork playing fe for his first time on call lol

sounds silly

The Peasant showcased his ignorance with foolish pride. So sheltered from the truth was he that he actually thought his shrine to his dictator could achieve 4k resolution. GabeN materialized silently on the sofa next to the Peasant. In a calm, relaxing, euphoric voice; almost as if his words were wrapped in the highest quality of Cashmere - GabeN spoke to the Peasant.

Gaben: "Nice TV."

Peasant: "Th-thanks.."

The Peasant had a hard time seeing GabeN, as he materialized in 600fps. It was quiet for a moment while GabeN slowed his glory to 27fps. GabeN and the Peasant exchanged glances at one another for a brief moment until finally GabeN spoke to the Peasant once more.

GabeN: "I know what you think of me."

Peasant: "It's not just me; but the majority of gamers! You need to step out of the 90's! I get it, man. I do. Half-Life was a great game, but you need to understand--"

GabeN chuckled aloud. His long, glorious hair swayed in the warm glow of his aura.

GabeN: "It's not your fault you see me like that, friend"

Peasant: "I'm not sure I understand."

GabeN: "Then I will show you."

With that the Peasant instantly appeared next to GabeN, in the Peasants back yard. The Peasant kept horses; GabeN and the Peasant were facing the stable.

Peasant: "This is my back yard, those are my horses. I don't understand."

GabeN: "You, are the horse, friend. See how he can run, and play behind his fence? The horse appears happy at a glance, but he longs for more room to run and play. Not unlike you."

Peasant: "Exactly. That's why my favourite console releases a more powerful machine every few years, to keep current! They care about their consumers!"

GabeN: "It sounds like they build you a fancier fence."

The Peasant was silent. GabeNs words resonated in his head for several moments before he spoke up.

Peasant: "You think consoles are really that bad? PC is only slightly better! Not to mention a console is only a few hundred dollars, and a PC is several thousand!"

GabeN: "That's what your companies want you to think. They're afraid of me, and need to fill your head with false information."

The Peasant stood silent in thought. GabeN made his way down to the fence to pat a grazing horse. Turning back to look at the Peasant.

GabeN: "The choice is yours, friend. You can run and play behind the fence and be happy, or you can open your eyes and look at the world past your fence. I must go now, don't forget our little talk."

GabeN ascended towards the golden sun. Shining so bright the Peasant had to look away. The Peasant sat there for a minute in deep thought. Wondering if what just happened, really happened. He stood up and brushed the dust off his pants as he headed towards the house. Just then he noticed something sticking in the horses fence gate. He walked down to examine it. It was a key, sticking out of the lock in the gate. "One free Steam Game" was written across it. The Peasant turned the key and just as the lock clicked, the fence holding the horses in de-materialized and disappeared before his very eyes.

The horses began to frolic and play like they had never played before. The Peasant watched them as they ran off into the sunset, completely free. The Peasant stood there with a smile on his face watching the sunset. He put the key into his pocket and walked back to his house.

beautiful/10

having hair at shoulder length feels so bizarre

i had a ponytail once

but my hair is annoying in general so I cut it back to a shag

and it's still annoying