• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Some people are really thinking that I'm a junky :/

Cycled to the Netherlands and a car driver with Polish license plate (probably guest worker) asked me for marijuana...

Actually cannabis is legalized there.

Me: Back to Germany at once!

i swear, man

i know like a few people that were stopped b/c people thought they did drugs just from their look

i swear, man

i know like a few people that were stopped b/c people thought they did drugs just from their look

Asking me for alcohol and cigarettes is standard in each pedestrian area or on stations. But asking me for drugs really brings me into rage, seriously.

BTW I don't smoke and drink no alcohol except maybe for a glass of vine on Christmas or on New Year's Day.

Asking me for alcohol and cigarettes is standard in each pedestrian area or on stations. But asking me for drugs really brings me into rage, seriously.

BTW I don't smoke and drink no alcohol except maybe for a glass of vine on Christmas or on New Year's Day.

it'd piss many people off. i don't blame you

so those people that don't drink unless it's for occasions such as those?

Actually I'm kinda frightened, whenever I'm on stations.

So many beggars, who ask you for money, cigarettes and alcohol. Some of them look violent. Whenever I see one, I try to avoid them. It's so horrible in Germany.

Even in trains some beggars go through the entire train and ask the passengers for money, which only will be financed in alcohol or other crap.

It annoys me as hell. Wished the police could do more against them, but it's no criminal act, at least if they don't force someone to give you money.

Many people still think to drown their sorrows in alcohol is a good way to solve their personal problems... and the consequence will be that they'll land in the hospital, rehab... or even in the grave.

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

Actually I'm kinda frightened, whenever I'm on stations.

So many beggars, who ask you for money, cigarettes and alcohol. Some of them look violent. Whenever I see one, I try to avoid them. It's so horrible in Germany.

Even in trains some beggars go through to the entire train and ask the passengers for money, which only will be financed in alcohol or other crap.

It annoys me as hell. Wished the police could do more against them, but it's no criminal act, at least if they don't force someone to give you money.

Sounds like a giant hassle in some parts

i only vaguely recall a few beggars in the bus station but it wasn't that much

though it sounds like you have a plan for them just in case they bug you

Sounds like a giant hassle in some parts

i only vaguely recall a few beggars in the bus station but it wasn't that much

though it sounds like you have a plan for them just in case they bug you

There live many foreigners in the area, where I'm studying. It's also known as problem-zone with high jobless rate and crime.

In the past years many East Europeans (mainly from Bulgaria and Romania) came to Germany to want to have a better life there, which is absolute understandable.

However they mainly live at cost from the German state. They have no work and force their kids to steal.

No these aren't any paroles against foreigners, it's based on statistics in the news. Even my parents were victims of a thievery by a couple of Romanian people.

However on the country (where I live) these things don't exist.

My parents are working in this problem area, so they can tell me lots of stories about this.

This is actually a very nasty problem, but it happens so often that everyone can only laugh about it after a while...

The police can't do anything against this mesh.

I'll have a conference chat with some German LPers (Idk any of them) about FE14 on Saturday.

Will end terribly for me, because

1. I suck at talking on Skype
  2. I know almost nothing about FE14, because I haven't really dealt with this game yet. Watched five chapters, that's it.

Will end in a disaster for me. I see it already coming.