• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh my, is everything all right?

yesterday was bad

Other peoples problems kept taking center stage while my own stuff started to effect me

I think I'm ok now, though

It is. 4chan was involved apparently. I'm more surprised Ranker hasn't caught on yet.

should have known

I just beat Devil Survivor

Got Gin's ending

Pretty good

ok now your trying to ping her at this point

I just beat Devil Survivor

Got Gin's ending

Pretty good

How difficult did the game get during the final day? I found Beelzebub and the final boss incredibly difficult

also fuck yeah we got the same ending

Edited by DodgeDusk

should have known

It isn't the first time they do something like that... 4chan really have an obsession over Hitler.

There was that Coca-Cola thing named #MakeItHappy... Where it was quoting passages from Mein Kampf.

Edited by Naughx

It isn't the first time they do something like that... 4chan really have an obsession over Hitler.

There was that Coca-Cola thing named #MakeItHappy... Where it was quoting passages from Mein Kampf.

4chan is crazy, dog

How difficult did the game get during the final day? I found Beelzebub and the final boss incredibly difficult

also fuck yeah we got the same ending

Not much, TBH. That said, I few like I was overleveled by then. I was like level 62 when I beat the final boss. Also, I got some really OP skills and Demons. Multi Strike + Pierce OHKOed everythink that didn't have Repel Phys.

I kind of spoiled myself on the other endings and Gin's really look like the best one. I'm the boring kind of people who prefers things to stay like they were before, so I always go with those kind of ending in SMT.

tumblr_nrv2ftm1OD1roqv59o1_500.png

eh, being a millionaire doesn't mean much nowadays. Specially on a city as expensive as New York.

Edited by Nobody

Looking at how Macross Frontier has constantly been appearing in SRW since SRW L... well, fine, if they want to keep using Macross, okay. But at least give it more variety. In fact, I'd so want to see a SRW game that brings back the original.

It would be great hearing this again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2arSJX6l7ys

Among other great music.

It gets me nostalgic. It was pretty much the first anime I saw, and where my interest in aircraft and mecha come from.

Edited by Acacia Sgt