• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@Dusk: I'm currently listening to Fallen Empires which I recently received from Amazon

IF THIS IS ALL YOU EVER ASKED FOR, THEN THIS IS ALL YOU'LL GET~

Normal of course. I can't afford to lose anymore of my brain cells or sanity trying to bumble my way through hard. Can't wait to use Renault and Karla for the first time though!

I agree with this. I attempted HHM and got up to chapter 29 (the one when you fight Lloyd/Linus for the second time) and I just wanted to cry

Morning! =D

And its shinpichu's hack.

I'm doing well!

I haven't received full feedback from my supervisor, but she did say that my previously lackluster intro was much better ^_^

IF THIS IS ALL YOU EVER ASKED FOR, THEN THIS IS ALL YOU'LL GET~

I agree with this. I attempted HHM and got up to chapter 29 (the one when you fight Lloyd/Linus for the second time) and I just wanted to cry

O_O The Symphony is the song that is currently playing XD

And I'm really choosy with which games I play at higher difficulties for the same reason. My goal when playing game is to have fun, not to be shedding tears of rage.

I feel like going insane.Its probably because I killed Victoria yesterday someone help meee

Just cast Arise on her if you feel that bad

Edited by LuxSpes

And I'm really choosy with which games I play at higher difficulties for the same reason. My goal when playing game is to have fun, not to be shedding tears of rage.

Oh my. I totally meant to do that!

Same here, but I like to challenge myself sometimes. Final chapter of FE4 is really grinding my gears at the moment, though -_-

I haven't received full feedback from my supervisor, but she did say that my previously lackluster intro was much better ^_^

Oh, that's great! Hopefully you won't have to change much of the rest.

And yeah, unless I know I can handle it, I don't usually play high difficulties; I want to have fun first and foremost!

Same here, but I like to challenge myself sometimes. Final chapter of FE4 is really grinding my gears at the moment, though -_-

For games I feel good at, I won't hesitate to try the higher difficulties(my last playthrough the 3 Metroid Prime games were on the highest difficulties and I'm finally doing a normal run of RD after 10 easy runs XD).

Spiritmasters can do that Lux?

Spiritmasters(Victor especially) are expert in White Magic, so just equip it as your sub-ability and cast Arise

Oh, that's great! Hopefully you won't have to change much of the rest.

And yeah, unless I know I can handle it, I don't usually play high difficulties; I want to have fun first and foremost!

I sure hope so too(since I have till monday to work on it)

And my first playthrough of a game is usually on the lower difficulty level since I prefer to enjoy the story and gameplay before challenging myself.

Final chapter of FE4 was hard; f***ing sleep staves in the beginning, freaking psycho Julia trying to kill me (and trying not to kill her), freaking Manfroy being hard to OHKO, freaking Dark Warlords and freaking Julius. Nuff said. I feel your pain.

For games I feel good at, I won't hesitate to try the higher difficulties(my last playthrough the 3 Metroid Prime games were on the highest difficulties and I'm finally doing a normal run of RD after 10 easy runs XD).

That's fair enough; I did something similar with Fallout: New Vegas. Now, I can blast through that game on the hardest difficulty on hardcore mode

Final chapter of FE4 was hard; f***ing sleep staves in the beginning, freaking psycho Julia trying to kill me (and trying not to kill her), freaking Manfroy being hard to OHKO, freaking Dark Warlords and freaking Julius. Nuff said. I feel your pain.

B-but I'm troubled by the Pegasus trio...

*hides face in shame*

Edited by DodgeDusk

That's a lot of 'freaking' in once sentence, but it's probably how I feel after a stupidly hard moment in a game XD

That's fair enough; I did something similar with Fallout: New Vegas. Now, I can blast through that game on the hardest difficulty on hardcore mode

B-but I'm troubled by the Pegasus trio...

*hides face in shame*

Oh yeah, forgot about them; must've repressed that traumatizing experience well. FREAKING PEGASUS TRIO! DX

That's a lot of 'freaking' in once sentence, but it's probably how I feel after a stupidly hard moment in a game XD

And yes, that is my mental process when being frustrated.