• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

no, i physically don't have the room for it

the basic wii u only had 8GB, and most of that is used up on pre-installed stuff you can't remove. my SD cards are also only 4GB. xenoblade is 6GB. if i want to download and play it, i need to buy something with more gig

which i am looking to do, since x is £9 off if you purchase xenoblade off the eshop. i think x is ~23GB. probably going to get a 32 or a 64GB SD card

Edited by DodgeDusk

I have a USB plugged in the back of my Wii U, which is where all of my Smash stuff is on primarily. I have a 32 gig USB for personal use so worst case scenario I use that.

I have a USB plugged in the back of my Wii U, which is where all of my Smash stuff is on primarily

Does said USB have fast read/write speeds? Most of them don't, and it's them that either: don't work outright, or need y-cables

*crab walks into thread*

My dad keeps nagging at me to get a job. I only finished school a month ago you think this is easy

It was the same for me, man. I hated it.

Fortunately I have a job now.

same for me too

I already have a job but not for the summer term and he keeps bugging me to apply and stuff