• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

everyone does ;_;

"Agenesis of wisdom teeth differs by population, ranging from practically zero in Tasmanian Aborigines to nearly 100% in indigenous Mexicans." ~Wikipedia

Thanks to his genes... It seems. (Well he is mixed... But that's probably why some of them showed up)

Edited by Naughx

gkfdjgfd why are those cookies so good i can't stop eating them ugh life is hard it's like 2 packs a day

i know that feel, bro

you just want to stop, but you cant because they're so good

;~;

I would think that them showing up and not causing problems has a merit than they just simply not showing up, since the latter is tied to genetics that are hereditary.

You know, this reminds me. Sometimes I wonder why I even had to have those primary teeth removed. Whatever they could've done, they did it already I'd think. Removing one of them pretty much left a gap that's still there. I like to joke that I take care of my teeth so well they just didn't wanted to leave, heh...

did you mean to link that to your live journal?

I think so.

konami just shot themselves in the foot

No they know what they're doing... They're outright malicious, unlike Sega who just suffers from bad management.

Did you know that they are eavesdropping on their employees' social media? (This is Konami)

Edited by Naughx

No they know what they're doing... They're outright malicious, unlike Sega who just suffers from bad management.

Did you knew that they are spying on their employees' social media? (This is Konami)

the horrors of social media

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS