• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@Lux: I have all the jobs/weapons cause I want all jobs maxed for everyone. That and two round killing sprees are fun.

I mean, I like to have all the jobs, but the later half of the game is so repetitive and I'm already 1-2 rounding enemies so I'd rather just fool around with the overworld enemies than restart the whole game.

You know Lux, your current theme seems to suit you well

Thanks!

I was thinking about my next theme, but I really like this one as well and can't think of anything better, so I'm gonna keep it for a while ^_^

I mean, I like to have all the jobs, but the later half of the game is so repetitive and I'm already 1-2 rounding enemies so I'd rather just fool around with the overworld enemies than restart the whole game.

TBH, I just think chapter 5 is bad.

I really, really liked the battles in chapters 6, 7 and 8.

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

A wild shiny hoot hoot appeared

Edited by Nobody

Thanks!

I was thinking about my next theme, but I really like this one as well and can't think of anything better, so I'm gonna keep it for a while ^_^

Well, at least you can stick with a theme. Fairly certain I change mine every 2-5 days or so ><

TBH, I just think chapter 5 is bad.

I really, really liked the battles in chapters 6, 7 and 8.

A wild shiny hoot hoot appeared

Maybe it's just because of my job set-up that makes every fight a literal joke(I should perhaps try a less cheesy one and experiment. Currently running stillness and hasten world)

I liked the character development the boss got in chapters 6-8. Qada and Derosa I still hate, but the exchange between Khamer and Profiteur in Ancheim during chapter 8 was funny.

Maybe it's just because of my job set-up that makes every fight a literal joke(I should perhaps try a less cheesy one and experiment. Currently running stillness and hasten world)

I liked the character development the boss got in chapters 6-8. Qada and Derosa I still hate, but the exchange between Khamer and Profiteur in Ancheim during chapter 8 was funny.

Were you playing on hard mode? On HM they were quite challenging.

Chapter five allowes you to refight bosses. Which is cool because I can kill Ominas and Victoria again.

[spoiler=huge spoilers. Don't click. I just have to reply]So does chapter 6.

And chapter 7.

And chapter 8.

Edited by Nobody

this isn't even an argument, yet I feel as if I just lost it

my post?

Yeah, the spoiler and quote tags messed up with me

1. Your spoiler isn't working

2. Shadow can't read spoilers

fixed now Edited by Nobody