• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I wonder if I'll be able to make this bitch reach A rank in Staffs before chapter 16...

I hope so

I ask myself the same question when I swallow my pride and grind Serra so that Priscilla isn't immediately a million times better

It's a FE8 draft, which means no grinding (i'm not the kind of guy to grind anyway)

You get the warp staff on chapter 15 and you can shave turns right on chapter 16 using it. you need a warper with like 24 magic and A rank in staffs (warp is a A rank staff in that game) for that

I'm about to start chapter 14 and Lute is a barrier use from reaching B rank. I think I'll make it

Edited by Nobody

It's a FE8 draft, which means no grinding (i'm not the kind of guy to grind anyway)

You get the warp staff on chapter 15 and you can shave turns right on chapter 16 using it. you need a warper with like 24 magic and A rank in staffs (warp is a A rank staff in that game) for that

I'm about to start chapter 14 and Lute is a barrier use from reach B rank. I think I'll make it

I usually don't either

However,While I do accept that pris is better than Serra in almost every way

Well...I have a soft spot for Serra that makes prefer her over the incest maiden

Though Valk spirit bombs are always fun

Edited by Livin La Vida Glaceon

Jb9saKx.png

captions are beautiful

I'm about to start chapter 14 and Lute is a barrier use from reaching B rank. I think I'll make it

spam the shit out of it

There's something poetic about LettySol

Lettuce feels well under the sun.

Sol helps her being strong!

Sol is her sunshine!

You guys.

That... actually is kinda poetic <~<

I GET STRONGER FROM THE SUPPORT AND BELIEF OF MY FRIENDS

or something like that

Late, but you know that I'll lend an ear for you whenever you need one, and such.

man Sol hasn't even asked me "hey Shin?"

or whatever

I knew there was something I forgot.

I wanted to make sure you got asked your own question and I forgot to ask mine, lol.

Edited by Soledai

I knew there was something I forgot.

I wanted to make sure you got asked your own question and I forgot to ask mine, lol.

it's okay, people your age are known to forget things