• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Were you playing on hard mode? On HM they were quite challenging.

[spoiler=huge spoilers. Don't click. I just have to reply]So does chapter 6.

And chapter 7.

And chapter 8.

Quoted the same post 2 times XD

No I'm not on HM, though I wonder what it would change since the only way they could threaten my set-up is if they can move before Agnès can use Stillness. I have Ringabel cast My Hero followed by 3 mimic, Monk Edea attack 4 times and Ninja Tiz Ikkikasei(up to 32 hits)+ 3 attacks before following with stillness. The turn after, Tiz enchants his blades and Ringabel does the same thing. From there, it's rinse and repeat and the enemy can barely scratch me. Only Kamiizumi is a pain since his counters 1 shot Edea or Tiz.

sigh

what happened?

Quoted the same post 2 times XD

No I'm not on HM, though I wonder what it would change since the only way they could threaten my set-up is if they can move before Agnès can use Stillness. I have Ringabel cast My Hero followed by 3 mimic, Monk Edea attack 4 times and Ninja Tiz Ikkikasei(up to 32 hits)+ 3 attacks before following with stillness. The turn after, Tiz enchants his blades and Ringabel does the same thing. From there, it's rinse and repeat and the enemy can barely scratch me. Only Kamiizumi is a pain since his counters 1 shot Edea or Tiz.

hehe, well, with those sets, even HM will be easy

@Shadow: I have beaten the Champions tournament. Three times, iirc. So yes, I know what I'm doing, in Gen V at least.

The reason I am analyzing Wallace specifically is his Milotic's moveset (Icy Wind, Scald, Rest, and Sleep Talk) combined with AI doesn't work. He will waste a turn using Sleep Talk awake due to being unable to recognize his Milotic will wake from Rest in a specific turn due to the stated effect. And he will spam Icy Wind until you are slower than him. Volcarona can exploit this, easily. I've done it before, on my first time beating Champions, iirc, I'd know. Get a Volcarona w/ Quiver Dance, Bug buzz, Flamethrower, and Psychic, if you don't believe me. Sharpedo is the one thing that stops Wallace from getting sweeped by Volcarona in singles.

what happened?hehe, well, with those sets, even HM will be easy

I should just go Monk(Time Magic), Ranger(Merchant) with rods, Arcanist(Thief) and Knight(Summoner)

Nobody, just tell me what was in your spoiler. I don't care for spoilers

you can also fight them in chapters 6, 7 and 8.

Yeah, it's like that movie, the groundhog day

But the battles in chapters 7, 8 and 6 to a lesser stent are MUCH better.

did you guys see it on the twitter or live?

In the twitter.

Do you think anyone has the courage to check that thread

It's like the fire emblem version of fifty shades of grey