Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

why kind of?

Windows 10 is way better than 8 in just about every way, though there have been some privacy issues that people have been having which you may or may not have heard of. Basically I've been looking stuff up and figuring out how to avoid that kind of stuff, which mainly involves doing a custom install, then looking through the settings for options that are either described in such a way that you wouldn't think that they have anything to do with this but they do, or hidden in obscure menus.

Fun stuff

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Haha lol

I like how in the middle of the freaking final dungeon you can find a random nurse to heal the party, and she even sells items to boot. Oh, shame I don't know enough japanese to know what she's saying, which maybe explains why she's there...

well smt x fe looks like it'd be focusing more on the persona level of gameplay

which is pretty nice, ngl

Dating sim, random dungeons, still using a not good Nocturne/DDS battle system. Wonderful. Can't wait for 40 hours of nothing and 40 hours of grinding and 3 hours of battles that actually matter.

p3 and p4 gameplay was pretty bad tbh. (I mean the dungeon crawling) I'm more interested in the characters and story since that seems to be what they're focusing on more.

it can get annoying at times, but i like it

they seem to be

but idk, best to wait for more news

or until the game is released

Windows 10 is way better than 8 in just about every way, though there have been some privacy issues that people have been having which you may or may not have heard of. Basically I've been looking stuff up and figuring out how to avoid that kind of stuff, which mainly involves doing a custom install, then looking through the settings for options that are either described in such a way that you wouldn't think that they have anything to do with this but they do, or hidden in obscure menus.

Fun stuff

i heard of that actually >~>

i guess i'd have to look up that stuff for privacy purposes

Dating sim, random dungeons, still using a not good Nocturne/DDS battle system. Wonderful. Can't wait for 40 hours of nothing and 40 hours of grinding and 3 hours of battles that actually matter.

the dungeon parts i meant

not the dating sim

though i never played Nocturne, i have heard good things about it though

(kalas loves to rave on it about the shared turns thing in nocturn/DDS)

soledai if you're still here

[spoiler=relevant to any SW4 player][10:39:53 PM] Masae Takemoto: I don't know if Soledai is on or not
[10:39:58 PM] Masae Takemoto: But
[10:40:16 PM] Masae Takemoto: I just watched the scene of where Hideyoshi takes over the land
[10:40:22 PM] Masae Takemoto: and it's pretty fucking symbolic
[10:44:48 PM] Masae Takemoto: on one side you have those who support the toyotomi
The Shimazu, Tachibana, Chosokabe and Ishida
And then the other side has the Tokugawa
Ii, Honda, Date, Kiyomasa and Masanori
This even more driven into the ground that in the anime this scene has Nobuyuki and Yukimura in the center of the group
The kicker? Mitsunari and Ieyasu both try to pick up Hideyoshi right before he falls only to be grabbed by Toshiie
This is a reference that Mitsunari believes in the path of succession and Ieyasu wants to succeed Hideyoshi
Toshiie grabs Hideyoshi because he's represents the pillar and center of the toyotomi supporting the latter's legacy
[10:45:10 PM] Masae Takemoto: Isn't it ironic, funny and symbolic
Also even more funnier is that it's the same scene Kai and Hayakawa are crying their eyes out
[10:45:23 PM] Masae Takemoto: but I never knew bears could cry until that scene

soledai if you're still here

[spoiler=relevant to any SW4 player][10:39:53 PM] Masae Takemoto: I don't know if Soledai is on or not

[10:39:58 PM] Masae Takemoto: But

[10:40:16 PM] Masae Takemoto: I just watched the scene of where Hideyoshi takes over the land

[10:40:22 PM] Masae Takemoto: and it's pretty fucking symbolic

[10:44:48 PM] Masae Takemoto: on one side you have those who support the toyotomi

The Shimazu, Tachibana, Chosokabe and Ishida

And then the other side has the Tokugawa

Ii, Honda, Date, Kiyomasa and Masanori

This even more driven into the ground that in the anime this scene has Nobuyuki and Yukimura in the center of the group

The kicker? Mitsunari and Ieyasu both try to pick up Hideyoshi right before he falls only to be grabbed by Toshiie

This is a reference that Mitsunari believes in the path of succession and Ieyasu wants to succeed Hideyoshi

Toshiie grabs Hideyoshi because he's represents the pillar and center of the toyotomi supporting the latter's legacy

[10:45:10 PM] Masae Takemoto: Isn't it ironic, funny and symbolic

Also even more funnier is that it's the same scene Kai and Hayakawa are crying their eyes out

[10:45:23 PM] Masae Takemoto: but I never knew bears could cry until that scene

Pillar and center indeed. Considering that it was precisely Toshiie's death in 1599 that sparked the succession crisis leading to the Sekigahara conflict.