• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Calamity Storm, Genesis End, Angelic Howl, Grand Cross, Cyclone, Explosion, Meltdown, Turbulence, Geo Jager. . .the possibilities are so vast! Screw enemy groups, but my team is in hot water if I need to take down a single enemy. . .

Edited by eclipse

Calamity Storm, Genesis End, Angelic Howl, Grand Cross, Cyclone, Explosion, Meltdown, Turbulence, Geo Jager. . .the possibilities are so vast! Screw enemy groups, but my team is in hot water if I need to take down a single enemy. . .

?

?

Agarest combo attacks. Towards the end of the game, you get lots of ways to clear out groups of enemies in a hurry. Though I can't do all of them at once, I can choose a subset of, say, four (Genesis End, Angelic Howl, Meltdown, Cyclone), which is usually enough to wipe out the guys I'm fighting. I'm right before the final boss fight, so I have to rethink how I'm gonna do this, because this kind of attack spam will barely tickle him.

And now, for a completely unwanted explanation~! :P:

Here's what my current setup looks like:

O O X O X O O
O O A T A X O
O A X O X A O 
O O A O A O O
O = empty space

A = ally (my guys)

X = enemy (guys I want to gib)

T = my target (also an enemy)

The attacks I named have a radius of 2, meaning that if I aim for the enemy which is marked as "T", then I'll be able to hit every single enemy on the map. If I chain a bunch of radius 2 skills together, that's one dead enemy team!

EDIT: For these guys, I used Geo Jager, Cyclone, Genesis End, and Angelic Howl. They didn't stand a chance.

Edited by eclipse

Champions Tournament

Round 1: Blue. My initial reaction was 'oh, crap' but it went well. Arcanine was his first, easily defeating Bugsy, but not before Bullet Punch. Cynthia then Swords Danced and Earthquaked it to death. Next was Gyrados. It defeated Cynthia with it's first Outrage, then pulled one outrage on Volcarea before doing nothing but damaging itself in confusion. Exeggcutor was his last, and considering I was using a Volcarona that had been Quiver Danced... you can guess how that went.

Round 2: Alder. Did some scratch damage with Bugsy to start off. Garchomp then Swords Danced and easily beat Volcarona and Braviary with Stone Edge. Conkeldurr fell to Outrage plus some life orb recoil.

Round 3: Lance. LolPWTLance is nothing compared to the rest of the Champions Tournament. Knocked Dragonite to 1 HP with Bullet Punch before Bugsy was defeated. Volcarona then tanked two Extreme Speeds while Quiver Dancing once followed by Bug Buzz that defeated Dragonite. Hydreigon was 2nd, OHKO with Bug Buzz. Third was Flygon, I was derp and used Flamethrower, and it chose to knock out Volcarea's last 3 HP with Draco Meteor. Cynthia then Outraged and bye-bye Flygon.