• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah, anime conventions are good for finding game merchandise. I ended up finding a Skyward Sword Link figma at the last convention I went to...but that $90 price tag deterred me from buying it. Oh well.

Also, this happened.

Props to whoever made this, holy shit.

Edited by Karaszure

i can't give that good of input b/c i don't know how things go in portugal, but everything sounds like they should work

Usually we have a game store in our mall but there's very few Pokemon plushies there. Thank goodness for Hot Topic.
Praise the Hot Topic.

too bad things are a bit pricey for me

Yeah, anime conventions are good for finding game merchandise. I ended up finding a Skyward Sword Link figma at the last convention I went to...but that $90 price tag deterred me from buying it. Oh well.

Also, this happened.

Props to Toonami for making this, holy shit.

i found mine at a newbury comics

it was pretty cool

Did they really do that?

did they?

it's on their YT

holy shit, they really did

Edited by Trisitei

i can't give that good of input b/c i don't know how things go in portugal, but everything sounds like they should work

too bad things are a bit pricey for me

Sadly, like a t shirt for like 20 bucks holy shit.

Totally worth it for that Zelda Shirt

I don't even live in the continent. I live in a island and nothing ever happens here! There's no anime shop, no shop that only sells games and no fan conventions. There's only one manga store and because it's too far away and we don't have a car anymore I can never go there!

Sadly, like a t shirt for like 20 bucks holy shit.

Totally worth it for that Zelda Shirt

that is like

horrid

gonna need some sick as hell design on it to make me drop 20

I don't even live in the continent. I live in a island and nothing ever happens here! There's no anime shop, no shop that only sells games and no fan conventions. There's only one manga store and because it's too far away and we don't have a car anymore I can never go there!

thats bogus

ever take trips to the continent?

>Sees a list of top 10 parks in the world

"oh cool I love parks, let's see the ones they put here"

>Sees the New York's high line in the top 10

>Closes the page and starts laughing uncontrollably.

I literally can't even start thinking how anyone right on their mind would put the high line in the top 10 lmao that place is a big joke.

The medium sized park that I used to live close to was like 10 times better than it and it's far from being the best park in my CITY, whose best park obviously wasn't in the top 10, since it's, well you know, a top 10.

It's made even more ridiculous when you consider that the FUCKING CENTRAL PARK is not in the list. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PUT THE HIGH LINE AND NOT THE CENTRAL PARK.

I'm LITERALLY outraged. OUTRAGED

Edited by Nobody

I literally can't even start think how anyone right on their mind would put the high line in the top 10 lmao that place is a big joke.

The medium sized park that I used to live close to was like 10 times better than it and it's far from being the best park in my CITY, whose best park obviously wasn't in the top 10, since it's, well you know, a top 10.

It's made even more ridiculous when you consider that the FUCKING CENTRAL PARK is not in the list. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PUT THE HIGH LINE AND NOT THE CENTRAL PARK.

Central park didn't make it?

man, what a joke of a list

My first was probably either Mario Party DS or... Pokemon Crystal... Don't remember :/

photo-14838.png?_r=1439785400

It's like

so ancient to remember your first vidya gaem

yessssssssss

I literally can't even start thinking how anyone right on their mind would put the high line in the top 10 lmao that place is a big joke.

/pat

Central park didn't make it?

man, what a joke of a list

/pat

Not putting the central park is stupid but not outrageous. It's omitting one of the best parks from a list of the best parks, which is a mistake that happens.

now putting the FUCKING HIGH LINE? It's literally ridiculous, that place might be THE worst, most boring park that I've ever been to in my whole life. It's a place that I'd actually put on a list of "worst parks in the world".

Edited by Nobody

Did you see the partial ToS theme that happened :o

It is! Now that I think about it... It might have been Pokemon Diamond...

:o?

so many years =w=

How can someone forget their first game?

by being old

Oh, I just saw something interesting regarding assimilation. Can't believe I never noticed until now.

So when you have accepted cultures, what determines what the POP's assimilate into is dependant on their type. I'm noticing this in Montana. There are Nahua Artisans, and Mexican Farmers. And I'm seeing Dixie Artisans assimilating to Nahuas, while Dixie, Dakota, and Native American Farmers assimilate to Mexican.

Hmm... this gives me an idea...