Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

not for the kids of this time

yeah! \o/

NOPE. Too brutal for them.

Now gimme a cool title for a locked room mystery.

Are you still looking for editors?

Uhh, maybe not right now but I dunno, we'll see. o/ I kinda just started too.

dang

locked room?

idk, i need stuff on the story

Uhhhhhhh, well... the case summary goes like this:

Typical locked room murder. The victim (Gombei Maruyama) was alone when he was killed and the room was locked from the inside with the key inside the victim’s pockets. In addition, the key was custom made so no one else had a spare except the victim. The victim was a wealthy but stubborn man who did not want to pass his fortune to any of his heirs. He had intended to write a will to give his fortune and property to his most loyal servant (Hiyono Kurosaki) but the only person to know of the plan was his lawyer who had been in another city at the time of the incident. Each of the victim’s children had been called to the victim’s house a week ago to assemble for an important meeting but had not been given any details. On the night of the incident, each one of them did not have a solid alibi. Additionally, the victim’s children were all suspicious as they all had some kind of financial difficulties and stood to benefit from the victim’s untimely death.

Typical locked room murder. The victim (Gombei Maruyama) was alone when he was killed and the room was locked from the inside with the key inside the victim’s pockets. In addition, the key was custom made so no one else had a spare except the victim. The victim was a wealthy but stubborn man who did not want to pass his fortune to any of his heirs. He had intended to write a will to give his fortune and property to his most loyal servant (Hiyono Kurosaki) but the only person to know of the plan was his lawyer who had been in another city at the time of the incident. Each of the victim’s children had been called to the victim’s house a week ago to assemble for an important meeting but had not been given any details. On the night of the incident, each one of them did not have a solid alibi. Additionally, the victim’s children were all suspicious as they all had some kind of financial difficulties and stood to benefit from the victim’s untimely death.

blood runs colder ?

give me time while of a think of a better one

Makes me think of Detective Conan. That had quite a few locked room murders.