Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

You had a difficult time with talonflame tho

If something dies it isn't as much of a problem, since my scarf Excadrill can come in and Rock Slide. Normal Aggron double resists flying, and Flare Blitz only does neutral damage against it. I can T-Wave it then. The Specially Defence set however does stop my team cold if Excadrill isn't around

Edited by DodgeDusk

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Plus my poor Breloom... You T-Waved it causing it's Posion heal to be useless ;w;

Discharge paralysed it :L

I thought my team wouldn't have an answer for Keldeo either, but after that much I can say that Zapdos should be fine

Oh... I'm so stupid v.v

Probably should switch Godzilla with Excadrill...

Just keep in mind that your team is quite vulnerable to physical attacks. Ferrothorn might be a good idea. Physically defence Infernape with Slack Off, Stealth Rocks, and Will-O-Wisp

It is fun, aye. Y gets incorporated in Normal Mode, and X Hard. They'll also change up some of the inputs in the higher difficulties; for example AAAA could be ABYX

I see I see.

To be honest I was getting it only for the Puyo Puyo mini game, but after trying the main part I'm looking forward to it 100%.