• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I have joined the Windows 10 thingy.

Uhhhhhh... kinda weird. Doesn't it still have the sidebar thing when you hover to the right side like in Windows 8.1? >_> How the hell did I get used to 8.1.

not really

windows 10 isn't too hard to get used to

just readjust privacy and things

What happened with Trist?

Well, yes and no. I'm still on Win 7.

Another laptop over here just got upgraded to 10, and suddenly my knowledge of 8 went poof. lmao

Ooooh. Lmao, gg then. I still didn't like how it took me a little over an hour to upgrade. ;w;

though huh this laptop seems to be running chrome fine too.

not really

windows 10 isn't too hard to get used to

just readjust privacy and things

Privacy? Edited by Espeon

Ooooh. Lmao, gg then. I still didn't like how it took me a little over an hour to upgrade. ;w;

though huh this laptop seems to be running chrome fine too.

Oh? you're not the first I've heard of that happening to, the other laptop I mentioned took about 3 hours to get on there, and that was after the first attempt failed somehow.

I should try it myself, I use IE on the other laptop

*pats*

What happened with Trist?

Privacy?

ok

so

I asked Nightmare to move me to spoiler free because i didn't like looking at the Fates section anymore, but then he accidentally got me to stop posting for five days. after some chatting around with other mods, nightmare got integrity to shorten the five days into an hour.

i don't blame nightmare, mistakes happen, i'm still cool with him

yeah, windows 10 is developing a a rep of taking your info and private stuff

so just make sure to check back in the privacy settings to keep stuff private

I thought that Microsoft still gathers your information, even if you turn it all off. :o

Supposedly, I had heard this once before too.

my computer

HATES

FIREFOX

Get Opera

I thought that Microsoft still gathers your information, even if you turn it all off. :o

Ew that's gross. I did turn off the info gathering stuff when it was setting the OS up.

Oh? you're not the first I've heard of that happening to, the other laptop I mentioned took about 3 hours to get on there, and that was after the first attempt failed somehow.

I should try it myself, I use IE on the other laptop

*pats*

Oh shit. At least the upgrade never failed. I'd be way too impatient if it took friggin' 3 hours.

Ew, why IE.

ok

so

I asked Nightmare to move me to spoiler free because i didn't like looking at the Fates section anymore, but then he accidentally got me to stop posting for five days. after some chatting around with other mods, nightmare got integrity to shorten the five days into an hour.

yeah, windows 10 is developing a a rep of taking your info and private stuff

so just make sure to check back in the privacy settings to keep stuff private

Holy crap, ouch. Yeah, mistakes do happen so at least it got fixed in some form though.

I think I did when the OS was setting up though. o/

Edited by Espeon

Haha, are we?

Quite

There's a really roundabout way to make them stop collecting your shit...I forgot how it was, though.

The one feature of W10 that seems kinda nuts is how anyone on your FB friends list can jack your internet connection if you're at their house. That's honestly pretty stupid on MS's part.

Oh shit. At least the upgrade never failed. I'd be way too impatient if it took friggin' 3 hours.

Ew, why IE.

Haha, it wasn't so bad, I had stuff to do at the time so I just stopped it and restarted it later o:

Ohh, no particular reason. That laptop has Chrome and Firefox too and they get used, but IE just has the most use of them all, marginally.

shit the what

Holy crap, ouch. Yeah, mistakes do happen so at least it got fixed in some form though.

I think I did when the OS was setting up though. o/

yeah

thanks integrity

cool stuff o/

Nightmare made another mistake huh

That happened for me too where he somehow blocked certain sections of the forums and then got to the maximum amount of warnings so Bal had to do it for me

good times; though welcome back friend : )

Haha, it wasn't so bad, I had stuff to do at the time so I just stopped it and restarted it later o:

Ohh, no particular reason. That laptop has Chrome and Firefox too and they get used, but IE just has the most use of them all, marginally.

Well, that's always good. But I had nothing to do. ;w;

I see... Huh, how though.

yeah

thanks integrity

cool stuff o/

Indeed.

Maybe I'll get used to this. I mean I do like that the icons and stuff at the bottom are smaller. o/ I like smaller stuff on computers.

@Trist. You wanted a shortcut through uni?

qSN6Ryu.png

Yes

Yes

excellent

>: )

Nightmare made another mistake huh

That happened for me too where he somehow blocked certain sections of the forums and then got to the maximum amount of warnings so Bal had to do it for me

good times; though welcome back friend : )

/gives something to nightmare like tea

good to be back =w=

how goes things?

Maybe I'll get used to this. I mean I do like that the icons and stuff at the bottom are smaller. o/ I like smaller stuff on computers.

And theres an actual start button now! :D