• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah

thats like

amazing

Indeed.

Nice. Incidentally I used to do the same thing... well something similar.

How many chapters will you have? Do you have a set number? o:

Writing?

Well... I'm not sure yet, but so far, I've written up five cases for the story. And it's probably gonna be like one chapter per case so. One helluva chapter.

Writing?

Well... I'm not sure yet, but so far, I've written up five cases for the story. And it's probably gonna be like one chapter per case so. One helluva chapter.

The dictionary/google things for certain words.

Ahh, I see! Good luck mein freundin

Nice! Did you upsize or downsize? Because some families downsize for certain occasions.

We upsized! I'm excited for the bigger bedrooms so I can fit as many bookshelves in the room as possible /shot

oh man, should have expected =~=

oooooh sweets :o

!!!

sounds amazing, hope the move isn't as exhausting as mine was .w.

I just hope I don't get all the really heavy stuff or else my noodle arms are gonna break in two rip

also kitty

how goes the party drawing thing you were doing for distracting for classes a pass time ? :0

I have heads so far but no clue on what the clothing is like so for now they are floating heads whoops

When will it be a week since I used Presea theme? /shot

The dictionary/google things for certain words.

Ahh, I see! Good luck mein freundin

Oh! Oops. Yeah, I'm rather sheltered and uh, well, don't really have a vast vocabulary sooooo.

Thanks. o/

Edited by Espeon

We upsized! I'm excited for the bigger bedrooms so I can fit as many bookshelves in the room as possible /shot

I just hope I don't get all the really heavy stuff or else my noodle arms are gonna break in two rip

I have heads so far but no clue on what the clothing is like so for now they are floating heads whoops

That sounds the best thing

yes

but please make sure to do something to help the people helping the ehavy things

b/c they suck

maybe collab with some other artist?

most designs were made as a joint effort

but that's if you ever have time, so don't worry

How to actually update Windows. Just have it download the shit for you. Do not allow it to automatically install.

Restart eventually to install updates.

Well on Windows 10 automatic updates are forced.

That sounds the best thing

yes

but please make sure to do something to help the people helping the ehavy things

b/c they suck

maybe collab with some other artist?

most designs were made as a joint effort

but that's if you ever have time, so don't worry

The true dream

My dad makes us carry anything regardless how weak we are so that may or may not be a thing

I would but then it's always the situation where my other friends draw really really manly stuff and I draw really really girly stuff so it's hard to collab sometimes

the struggle is real

Such mesmerizing

much dong

The true dream

My dad makes us carry anything regardless how weak we are so that may or may not be a thing

I would but then it's always the situation where my other friends draw really really manly stuff and I draw really really girly stuff so it's hard to collab sometimes

the struggle is real

the dream is real

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

maybe that perfect match can happen to fit some characters based on personality :0

but yeah, it can be real

/patpats

Looks familiar

Hm?

hmm... I think it still install them, just to finish configuring it will wait for you to restart.

Pretty much. There's probably a method to reverse it though, but to be honest, I find there's generally never a reason to do that.