• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

mhm....i really need a new computer.

well the screen sharing at sophia's chat is pretty boring now, because now there's like 3 people who all screen share really long rpgs. one day i screen shared dkr, but since sophia is EVIL and knew about the game she asked me to play as krunch. i didnt even know how bad he was.

xD dashie is a really good casual LPer....he's always excited and wacky, he has variety with games he plays, and he listens to comments! omg its so rare to see a popular LPer that listens to his fans so much.

"but dashie, thats donkey jr BITCH I KNOW"

was so ded ^^;

I know the feeling, I need a stronger rig myself, but that would require funds and that goes back to Jobhunt the Quest the Game

My condolences for that, my friend.

> omg

<w< I agree though

well the screen sharing at sophia's chat is pretty boring now, because now there's like 3 people who all screen share really long rpgs. one day i screen shared dkr, but since sophia is EVIL and knew about the game she asked me to play as krunch. i didnt even know how bad he was.

xD dashie is a really good casual LPer....he's always excited and wacky, he has variety with games he plays, and he listens to comments! omg its so rare to see a popular LPer that listens to his fans so much.

Kind of strange that these are all games I'm playing atm. Don't watch them, not to get spoilered.

Ok, I was brought to resurrect the Tales of games so...

What about Conker?

krunch has the same stats as banjo, except his turning is sooo much worse. i kept losing because it was so hart to get coins and items, and hes the type of driver where youre never supposed to let yourself lose speed like hitting walls.

Didn't know that the DKR characters were so different in terms of stats and skills.

I mean MK64 only had three or four types of characters:

• light (Toad, Peach)
  • medium characters (Mario, Luigi)
  • heavy characters (Bowser, DK)

Kind of strange that these are all games I'm playing atm. Don't watch them, not to get spoilered.

Ok, I was brought to resurrect the Tales of games so...

What about Conker?

Didn't know that the DKR characters were so different in terms of stats and skills.

I mean MK64 only had three or four types of characters:

• light (Toad, Peach)
  • medium characters (Mario, Luigi)
  • heavy characters (Bowser, DK

im taking a break from that chat now :B

well its like, small characters have smaller top speed, but they get to their top speed faster. so it's like if you run into a wall, it's not so bad cause you speed up fast. in dkr its the same thing, but characters have a turning stat too. like drumstick the chicken is like banjo but his turning is better

then there's TT who's just super good at everything.

You know. >w>

it's just an omg :c