• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i could, but i dunno what'll happen. will people want to kill me? : o

It never hurts to try. Besides, talk of the series does comes up often, you asking won't be badly received I'd guess.

i could, but i dunno what'll happen. will people want to kill me? : o

What?

Nah, you'll be okay.

Yes I noticed this after the fact, lmao

At the very worst you'll be ignored

Edited by Soledai

so here I am at buzzfeed reading an article about "stories that could only happen on Rio de Janeiro"

All the stories were like about people who did not know the definition of personal space, with a lot of crowded spaces and "human warmth". After reading it all I could think was "lol thankfully not the entirety of Brazil is like that shithole"

I go read the comment section and people are like "woowow PEOPLE HERE ARE SO OUTGOING I LOVE THISHHHHH PLACE SUCK THAT PAULISHHHTASHH THAT SORT OF COOL STUUF COULD NEVER HAPPEN IN SÃO PAULUUU UHUUUU CIDADE MARAVILHOSAA"

lol those stuff are like horror stories why would anyone be happy about it

Edited by Nobody

Speicen

so here I am at buzzfeed reading an article about "stories that could only happen on Rio de Janeiro"

All the stories were like about people who did not know the definition of personal space, with a lot of crowded spaces and "human warmth". After reading it all I could think was "lol thankfully the entirety of Brazil is not like that shithole"

I go read the comment section and people are like "woowow PEOPLE HERE ARE SO OUTGOING I LOVE THISHHHHH PLACE SUCK THAT PAULISHHHTASHH THAT SORT OF COOL STUUF COULD NEVER HAPPEN IN SÃO PAULUUU UHUUUU CIDADE MARAVILHOSAA"

lol what?

this is what makes me love this thread, the ability to post dumb things that no ones cares about

i'm starting to know that feel, bruh

All the stories were like about people who did not know the definition of personal space, with a lot of crowded spaces and "human warmth". After reading it all I could think was "lol thankfully the entirety of Brazil is not like that shithole"

hahaahaheahaehaha buzzfeed

hello : o

How is your day going?

Here is the link, if you are interested. It can be a touch explicit at times, though you should see it coming. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, then I totally understand if you don't want to listen to it

Lemme grab my headphones and I'll click the link.