• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

For the first in a while, I feel a little depressed without any real reason or cause. Maybe I should sleep it off... or play it off. Or something.

What else, the temperature.

I know. I mean, how can it be still. It's getting cooler in September. ;w;

Sleep caught up to me, lmao.

What was the other one?

That's fine!

It could have been this.

Edited by Hiyori

Fun fact: September, October, November and December were originally the 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th months.

Septem = Seven

Octo = Eight

Novem = Nine

Decem = Ten

Ave Romulus. Also, to add on that, July and August were originally named for Five and Six as well.

I know. I mean, how can it be still. It's getting cooler in September. ;w;

Because this place... is this place. "Captured the Sun" and all. It's normal here. Even a month like January sees +40C days.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Because this place... is this place. "Captured the Sun" and all. It's normal here. Even a month like January sees +40C days.

Meanwhile we get -40C... So that's not very surprising that the midwest is the tornado alley... (Mixture of both cold air and hot air)

Meanwhile we get -40C... So that's not very surprising that the midwest is the tornado alley... (Mixture of both cold air and hot air)

Well, it is somewhat unusual. Since 40C on January is not common on a desert... I'd think. But when it jumps from that to around 10C during the night, then it's your typical extreme temperatures desert.

Just like how it can be raining one day in between two sunny as heck days.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

For the first in a while, I feel a little depressed without any real reason or cause. Maybe I should sleep it off... or play it off. Or something.

That's fine!

It could have been this.

:( That's no good. I second the playing something bit, something tells me if you tried to sleep now, you'd have poor luck.

Oh my, that one is nice, yeah!

EDIT: That timing.

Edited by Soledai

:( That's no good. I second the playing something bit, something tells me if you tried to sleep now, you'd have poor luck.

Oh my, that one is nice, yeah!

EDIT: That timing.

Not at all. And yeah, pretty much what you said. Well... unless I take those sleeping pills. *COUGH* And now I feel kinda worse because I feel so damn old now, after seeing someone from uni just got married recently... and she's just a year younger than me. ;w;

It is! I was conflicted, but decided maybe I'll switch them around sometimes instead.

Indeed.

i know i did

Anyone would! Or so I hope.

Not at all. And yeah, pretty much what you said. Well... unless I take those sleeping pills. *COUGH* And now I feel kinda worse because I feel so damn old now, after seeing someone from uni just got married recently... and she's just a year younger than me. ;w;

It is! I was conflicted, but decided maybe I'll switch them around sometimes instead.

Indeed.

Oh Shirley, no need to feel old because of that, she's as much of an adult as you are, some folks just find their happiness/significant other faster than others, you know? Age doesn't play that much of a factor.

Tres bien, do it. o:

Oh Shirley, no need to feel old because of that, she's as much of an adult as you are, some folks just find their happiness/significant other faster than others, you know? Age doesn't play that much of a factor.

Tres bien, do it. o:

I suppose... But I found Ein already. It's... also that marriage feels like a huge step forward or something. Yet these people from different classes in uni are already married. And one even has a kid. ;w;

I will!

...ahhh... I'm just gonna take a sleeping pill and hope it'll kick in soon.

I suppose... But I found Ein already. It's... also that marriage feels like a huge step forward or something. Yet these people from different classes in uni are already married. And one even has a kid. ;w;

Hmm, I wonder...

Either way, it's not a mandatory one. There's always the option of simply not pursuing such things.