Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

haha germany is still beating you and it's not even close

That's actually the endgame score. But yeah, I never had a chance. Actually, if it wasn't that Austria-Hungary began to get swarmed with rebels during the final year, I wouldn't have beaten them in score either. Those two were the leading two for decades. Germans 2 strong.

But well, the kinda point was showing a monarchical Brazil in the 15th Spot. Between commie CSA and reactionary Spain.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Not great enough to be released outside Japan.

'Murica' wouldn't get it anyway

Fuck that black pikkard

beating that pikkard was satisfying.

Srsly?

MJxNyKe.jpg

Soledai is a mutant?

This one actually took about... 30 seconds to get.

Hahaha.

Edited by Soledai

There's really no turning back from the current style. The most successful entry in the series had it, so it's actually a completely logical business decision. Not that I like it, but there's no way they're changing it. It's the reason I don't want to see remakes of any past titles.

I'm fine with the newer entries, to an extent, but it really disappoints me that we probably won't have another Fire Emblem like most pre-FE13 ones... probably ever.

Well, there'll always be Kaga's new project and fan hacks.

These two posts are praiseworthy.

Bonus points for not ripping on anything, either.

Edited by Soledai

Go to sleep, Mother of Psychology

How have you been today/yesterday?

I should. But sleep is for sukusukus! Maybe soon.

I've been alright, though feeling like I wasted most of my day away with rewatching anime or something and then was falling in and out of sleep for three hours earlier.

I should. But sleep is for sukusukus! Maybe soon.

I've been alright, though feeling like I wasted most of my day away with rewatching anime or something and then was falling in and out of sleep for three hours earlier.

*Turns you into a sukusuku* Ahh, all right then.

Very cool, I dunno about calling it a waste though, especially if you had no obligations today... you took care of those if you had any, yes?

*Turns you into a sukusuku* Ahh, all right then.

Very cool, I dunno about calling it a waste though, especially if you had no obligations today... you took care of those if you had any, yes?

Sweet. I'm actually gonna try to sleep now... Took a sleeping pill so yeah.

I didn't have any, but still, it feels like a waste because I didn't really do anything 'productive'. But what about yours? Though I am asking when I'm leaving... My apologies.

Sweet. I'm actually gonna try to sleep now... Took a sleeping pill so yeah.

I didn't have any, but still, it feels like a waste because I didn't really do anything 'productive'. But what about yours? Though I am asking when I'm leaving... My apologies.

Ah okay, good night.

Aww, well, it was still better than doing nothing though. Haha, it's fine, I actually slept all day <_<, but I'm not doing much right now though.

Edited by Soledai