• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'll just say the current interview was the last thing I waited on.

How are you?

Uhhh... Still kinda vague but then again, I also don't venture out of this or FE4 thread anyway.

I'm okay, just finished watching MR. BRAIN. What about you?

Uhhh... Still kinda vague but then again, I also don't venture out of this or FE4 thread anyway.

I'm okay, just finished watching MR. BRAIN. What about you?

Oh it's fine, I haven't put that person on the list yet, so just consider it a ramble. o/

How is/was it? And I'm fine, but for some reason, it feels like I'm forgetting to do something.

Now that the interview is deader than a doorknob, time to update my ignore list

Hey Shirley

Huh.

Ludger is the more popular now, huh?

good job, i don't know how he did it

Ludger is the swagster harem lord of the east.

Edited by Interest

Oh it's fine, I haven't put that person on the list yet, so just consider it a ramble. o/

How is/was it? And I'm fine, but for some reason, it feels like I'm forgetting to do something.

Oh, I see. Well, I understand that then. Still curious who but that's just my curiosity speaking.

I watched it before but as always, it was good! Although I still feel suspense is bad for my heart or something, it's the resolution that keeps me going at these kinda stuff. And eh? Do you have some kinda obligations today?

Oh, I see. Well, I understand that then. Still curious who but that's just my curiosity speaking.

I watched it before but as always, it was good! Although I still feel suspense is bad for my heart or something, it's the resolution that keeps me going at these kinda stuff. And eh? Do you have some kinda obligations today?

Haha, well, I'll still tell you if you wanted to know. It's the current interviewee

Oh my, would you call it a favorite show?

Nothing like that, I faintly recall it was related to something I wanted to read.

/Late