• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

how so?

Every time I was 1 victory away from ranking up, I'd get a streak of matches where someone would go AFK or take the Rainmaker and just stand there. At one point, I was making a huge push with other teammates and I got splatted but thought that at least we had gained some momentum, but no, the guy was still at the spot where he took the rainmaker. Then there were the games where I finished with 16-6 and the rest of my team was 3-12. I cannot carry a team with an inkbrush. (there was an heartbreaking game where I defended the rainmaker just in front of our base and got 3 guys even though I was the lone survivor, then the last guy comes, cleans me up and claims the rainmaker)

Every time I was 1 victory away from ranking up, I'd get a streak of matches where someone would go AFK or take the Rainmaker and just stand there. At one point, I was making a huge push with other teammates and I got splatted but thought that at least we had gained some momentum, but no, the guy was still at the spot where he took the rainmaker. Then there were the games where I finished with 16-6 and the rest of my team was 3-12. I cannot carry a team with an inkbrush. (there was an heartbreaking game where I defended the rainmaker just in front of our base and got 3 guys even though I was the lone survivor, then the last guy comes, cleans me up and claims the rainmaker)

the struggles of people not wanting to put in their part

most bogus, man

the struggles of people not wanting to put in their part

most bogus, man

At first I thought they were griefing, then I figured the mos plausible explanation is that they're young and new to the game.

lol

implications

At first I thought they were griefing, then I figured the mos plausible explanation is that they're young and new to the game.

or keep getting called away

like me when i play online games

8[

are you in pain

Hi Dusk. Love your Mitsuru avy~
A little tired from working ten hours starting at 5am but I'm good. Just watching TV and drinking tea before I gotta sleep early for work tomorrow. Only three more early start days left.

hi ace

Hi Shockmaster Edited by Ace Tactician

my what

puhlease

Hi Dusk. Love your Mitsuru avy~

Hello, Ace. Persona Q's concept art for the characters have some really cool angles for most of them (Aigis' head shots don't tickle my fancy, unfortunately). And you can thank Tonton for telling me to use it

[11:02:16] Tobtin: q
[11:02:33] Tobtin: far right
[11:02:41] DodgeDusk: that is p evil tbh
[11:02:54] Tobtin: staring right into your soul
[11:03:30] DodgeDusk: the aria of your soul
[11:03:49] Tobtin: yes