Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

probably

watch?v=_3OGvVIiRp4

it's the clouds

\o

eggcellent

>8]

Oh well, now to wait.

Oh that. I...never noticed the cloud, lmao. COUGH.

Mwahaha. Even though Teepo supposedly increases her power or something.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Nah, they were actively doing things (not very productive things, like staying in squid form at one spot and not moving or just hanging around spawn as a Charger despite the enemies being at the other end of the map, but they were doing things nonetheless)

oh

oh my

8[

hey sol do you wow

My first reaction was: "Do I what?"

But, nah I don't

I didn't expect it either.

Yes! Too bad I couldn't find any episodes to download though, and only the subtitles files for the second season...with no raw downloads. lgkahfklsaf

Dang, that's rather odd. >_>

Element of surprise is fun, sometimes.

I can't remember where my brother found it to watch, and he's not around to ask. >~> I assume you don't want to watch it online?

Haha, well it's all right. It probably wasn't important.

And hey, how are you?

Element of surprise is fun, sometimes.

I can't remember where my brother found it to watch, and he's not around to ask. >~> I assume you don't want to watch it online?

Haha, well it's all right. It probably wasn't important.

And hey, how are you?

True enough. :P

Oh, well, thta's fine. I didn't really want to stream it but it seems I have no choice. I'll use the same one that I used for MR. BRAIN. But I still have my book to finish by Friday, hmm...

If you say so then. Maybe you'll remember some day.

I'm okay today> What about you? :o

True enough. :P

Oh, well, thta's fine. I didn't really want to stream it but it seems I have no choice. I'll use the same one that I used for MR. BRAIN. But I still have my book to finish by Friday, hmm...

If you say so then. Maybe you'll remember some day.

I'm okay today> What about you? :o

Ahh, that's good. But what book if I may ask that?

Always nice. I'm okay too, just messing around with my anti-virus because it's being a little too good and blocks some files I need to do stuff.

Ahh, that's good. But what book if I may ask that?

Always nice. I'm okay too, just messing around with my anti-virus because it's being a little too good and blocks some files I need to do stuff.

The Nightmare Place. Seems like it's some kinda crime fiction, which is something down my alley.

How can it be too good? Although I think that does happen too. Technology can be so flawed too.

Also, isn't that like the plot of SMT:If or something?

Not exactly, but it does wreck the school you're at.

The Nightmare Place. Seems like it's some kinda crime fiction, which is something down my alley.

How can it be too good? Although I think that does happen too. Technology can be so flawed too.

Oh, that sounds kind of interesting actually.

Because Avira I'm just being nice, it's actually pretty obnoxious when it does that >_>, though putting those files on 'exception' fixes that.

Yeah.

It was pretty much the prototype of persona, smt:if.

It's just too bad that SMT:If is better, if not piss and shit harder

Better, plotwise than Persona 2 IS notwithstanding

Edited by Soledai

SMT 2 is confusing to me. didn't have any idea what i was doing in the first 5 minutes lol.

Wizardry 4 sounds like the most brutal RPG though.

You didn't start with SMT1?

Also I got into the ALLTYNEX Trilogy this morning if you missed my post about it.

You didn't start with SMT1?

Also I got into the ALLTYNEX Trilogy this morning if you missed my post about it.

could not get it working on my emulator. I'm terrible at these old first person RPGS can't get used to no map on the same screen.

I have not gotten to play the ALLTYNEX Trilogy but I've heard they are some of the best doujin shmups of all time. I've also heard it is inspired by rayforce, one of my favorite games. You should go play that too.

I had the same problem.

I got around halfway, but then the frustration kind of added up.

It became quite the chore.

yeah, i think they should remake SMT 2 one day. Even as a persona fan I do want atlus to try to stray away from persona just a bit more. SMT 2 just seems like such an interesting game to me despite not being a fan of dungeon crawlers. Also it has micheal jackson XD.