Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Im pretty sure it's your subconscious then. It keeps all of your most.. Unwanted things, in the back of your mind. But it woke up tonight and basically said "Hey! Remember this?" Or something like that. Not too sure, but my theory. Your brain keeps all of your unwanted memories in your mind, subconsciously. So doubt it came back because the former reminded your brain reminded you about it, so you started thinking about it. Just how I feel though.

Clean the entire floor. It's good exercise and it'll make your arms tired!

Aye. That might need more explaining from a psychologist instead of a sixteen year old kid who's still in grade school who spouts Sengoku Jidai references most of the time :D

I know that, I mean about the subconscious and the brain thing. I guess it just leaked out tonight indeed. Ah well.

Too lazy to clean the floor! But I'll pick up my stray hairs around though. >_>

Haha, it's fine, I'm seeing my therapist tomorrow morning anyway. Or uh, technically later today.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I know that, I mean about the subconscious and the brain thing. I guess it just leaked out tonight indeed. Ah well.

Too lazy to clean the floor! But I'll pick up my stray hairs around though. >_>

Haha, it's fine, I'm seeing my therapist tomorrow morning anyway. Or uh, technically later today.

Aye, it happens. Nothing to do than to stuff it back into your depths of your mind again.

dis bum right here, well at least your having fun

Ah I see. Well, I wish you the best of luck.

Aye, it happens. Nothing to do than to stuff it back into your depths of your mind again.

dis bum right here, well at least your having fun

Ah I see. Well, I wish you the best of luck.

I'm a real bum. But thanks. o/

Sengoku Jidai references.

>v>

Oh my god are they really.

Wait, so you did do the training? If it started on the 8th... And then to be told that. Uhhh... Either way, to be told when training will be and then immediately told that you're not "qualified" is still dumb.

They usually worked before so I'm not sure why tonight. :/ I...didn't really think about the time difference from the antidepressant and pill. Hmm... and well, I meant regret in terms of her passing. And I suppose I could clean the mess I made with my shedding.

Yep, 2016 or so the trailer said.

Nope, no training for me because I never got a call. But yeah, I'm not holding my breath on that one, so the hunt resumes. And when the 21st rolls around and if they decide that I am "qualified", we'll see what happens.

Oh okay then, hmm, then it's time to manually get tired... then watch the pills kick in while you work. I see, all right, hmm, I can't figure that one out atm, but well, you had an appointment today, so hopefully it will help out. Shedding, oh my. Good luck

I'm okay with the fact they're moving onto new platforms
But it's not what the people want. If they never realize that, they'll never have the people's full support. But Nintendo has mostly outdated ideals to such things, but we shall see.

Haha, maybe. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of fanatical nintendo fanboys that would go along with it though, 'because nintendo'

Yep, 2016 or so the trailer said.

Nope, no training for me because I never got a call. But yeah, I'm not holding my breath on that one, so the hunt resumes. And when the 21st rolls around and if they decide that I am "qualified", we'll see what happens.

Oh okay then, hmm, then it's time to manually get tired... then watch the pills kick in while you work. I see, all right, hmm, I can't figure that one out atm, but well, you had an appointment today, so hopefully it will help out. Shedding, oh my. Good luck

Holy jesus. >_>

Oh, but that was still dumb to let you know about training first... Seems kinda uncoordinated, if you ask me. That's gonna be a while, but I guess better than nothing. Like me. ;w;

Not sure how... But like I said, I guess I'll try to get whatever amount of sleep I can... But thanks. For listening and stuff, and the good luck. I got distracted by music and stuff.

Holy jesus. >_>

Oh, but that was still dumb to let you know about training first... Seems kinda uncoordinated, if you ask me. That's gonna be a while, but I guess better than nothing. Like me. ;w;

Not sure how... But like I said, I guess I'll try to get whatever amount of sleep I can... But thanks. For listening and stuff, and the good luck. I got distracted by music and stuff.

Oh, I dunno. You getting one, brevity be damned, is having better luck than me. <w< But all the same, I wish you luck in your endeavors.

:( All right. It's no problem, that's the least I could do, and here's to having a decent day. o/

>WWW>

so does that mean in this scenario I was Shi, Shirley was Chunhua and you were Sima Yi

goddamn it soledai

Excellent.

Yeah, I guess so.

Ah, the good old days, when I could complain about everyone talking about 2hu...

Well, still you could... it would just have half the intended effect.

There is literally nothing wrong with Pokémon having a non-main game on iOS. Like, the concept makes total sense, it's going to get an audience, and I very highly doubt it's going to interfere with the main Pokémon games--the ones that sell the most. I don't believe it's an entirely original concept, but it works with Pokémon nonetheless

Honestly, when Nintendo announced that they were going to get involved with the mobile market, my first thought went to Pokémon. For its original idea (battling and trading with other people) is going to be so much more convenient on mobiles

Still annoyed that they haven't released Hoopa yet in America as he is another Pokemon to be unusable in the Battle Maisen/Most online matches. -.-

He's OU at least, so we have a chance in using him a bit more.