• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The trick is to not look for it and going out with a lot of people; you'll eventually find it. You got friendzoned though, but how? If he did hurt your feelings directly, better have a proper argument with him. I could assist, but only if I only could Force Choke him via Internet ...

Or maybe you won't ever find that specially important person to you, but why not? There will be A TON more of chances if you do what I said, don't worry. You're quite DAMN young anyway, believe it and don't rush too much things.

It was via text. There wasn't any argument, just me asking the last guy I was interested in if we were still friends. His reply was that we wold just be friends and nothing furthere than that because there wasn't any chemistry between us. I haven't texted him since that day.

Yeah, I posted a photo of myself as Female Robin in the old photo thread.

Some days I don't think about and some days I do think about it. If it's taking this long then it's gotta be something really special to make up for the wait :D:

female robin? :o

must have looked nice

Yeah! that's a nice thing to think over

if things are taking a while the wait must be worth it

thing's will be good, ace

It was via text. There wasn't any argument, just me asking the last guy I was interested in if we were still friends. His reply was that we wold just be friends and nothing furthere than that because there wasn't any chemistry between us. I haven't texted him since that day.

Via ...

I read enough. Nah, I read it all, but seriously, via, what, whatsapp? No matter, it takes ZERO guts for doing that.

That was no boyfriend, that was a quite damn FAGGOT.

But hey, you know how this goes ... the pain will go out soon, I'll tell ya. Rely on some important friend of yours, do it.

As for me, I can only you write mere messages of support, but I know you'll do fine anyway, I trust you. For now, assume that the future always will bring future and better chances and they will be all yours when you'll be ready, ;)

Edited by Erdall

Love will happen eventually Ace; just try not to worry about it too much and it will come to you when you least expect it.

Also, at least that guy at least said that you two will still be friends; the last love interest I had doesn't even want to be friends anymore, even after I asked if we could be after she decided to break things off.

Also, at least that guy at least said that you two will still be friends; the last love interest I had doesn't even want to be friends anymore, even after I asked if we could be after she decided to break things off.

I would kill him. Literally.

Nah seriously, I would do it, hahaha ... ! *Mischievous grin*

I already dated with soooo much girls that I'm more than sure the kind of woman I would love to be attached forever: whoever loves to live at best like me and do lots and tons of things, is with me.

Shame is an oddity what I look for, specially if most women are like ... well, let's say that I always have bad luck for these sort of things. Heh ...

uhhhh....do you have a problem...? no one said that was ace's boyfriend. its not his fault he didnt have those feelings for ace. youre not helping, erdall '3'

Well, next time if some person friendzones you via not face to face, I'll remember you this quote like how you exactly wrote it.

Whatever he felt is one hting. HOW he acted in the end is another story.

Oh, it's this kind of talk again...

I hear ya ...

/highfive again

Edited by Erdall

just started the trial on second case

Im actually enjoying it so far

Although idk how to feel about it basically making 1-5 canon since even though i like it it just doesnt make sense it existing

Case one is my favorite AJ case

The only thing that doesn't make sense about 1-5 existing is that line that ignores it in JFA(which was changed in the 3DS collection!) other than that it makes

Edgeworth leaving make more sense than before when he seemed alright by the end of 1-4

Also Ema appears in other games(hence avi)