• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Freaking zombies, there's at least 500K rushing over through the USCA and I only have about 78K soldiers.

Had all my troops intercept 196K of them in Tuxtla. It's going well so far with them having 110K~ left over 72K of mine...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I'm going crazy hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Super Robot Wars is probably one of the closest to Fire Emblem in terms of gameplay (the view, the battle cut ins, the turn phases and attacking/counter attacking)

SRW is like FE...?

No, modern FE is taking several pages from SRW with everything mentioned, and this person forgot to mention the pair up that SRW started back in 2007; 2003 if you want to count Alpha 2(because that was a group of 4)

/picky af

Edited by Soledai

SRW is like FE...?

No, modern FE is taking several pages from SRW with everything mentioned, and this person forgot to mention the pair up that SRW started back in 2007; 2003 if you want to count Alpha 2(because that was a group of 4)

/picky af

Where did you found that?

What game is Trist looking at for the PS Vita?

Tales of Innocence R

yeah i could have just like, waited to get a better comp to have the DS version

but the vita version adds more

and tbh, when i heard it was happening, it was my only real hope of getting a vita

and then Bamco was like "lol no, this shit isn't getting translated"

:T

Tales of Innocence R

yeah i could have just like, waited to get a better comp to have the DS version

but the vita version adds more

and tbh, when i heard it was happening, it was my only real hope of getting a vita

and then Bamco was like "lol no, this shit isn't getting translated"

:T

I thought you were talking about Hearts for the longest time until I realized what you meant. :T But wow, I see. Bamco hates its fans, yes.

Oh yeah, I should have also known it's region free since I have Dangan Ronpa 2 in Japanese too.