• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I keep confusing Ice Sage and Frosty Fire Mage

that is arguably even worse

I mix them as well

their user names are just so similar.

It was even worse when Frosty Fire Mage was Frosty Fire Sage

How did that whole cocaine thing wrap up in the end?

There's been no news regarding that

But

He's still mayor

He's still running for the next election

and

he's been nominated for best mayor of the year :facepalm:

the population of Toronto is scary

them gifs Lux :P:

random question but have you ever watch AoT Lux?

and hey Bal! how you doing?

I'm reading the manga, but I'll maybe watch the anime, because the clips I saw make it seems like one of the most well animated shows out there.

Well, I'm the one cursed to live with the shocked and poisonous looks whenever I let slip that one of the most ridiculously adored things in the world (for centuries even) is one of the things I despise most. You tell me who's more justified in using that line.

And yes, that's usually what happens to folk I know; they don't and will never understand why I don't LOVE it, but they sure as hell don't care about that and aren't complaining when I give them the vile stuff.

I'm not hating on you or your taste, but you're hating on chocolate

But I can't understand your pain. The closest thing I have to 'loved thing that I hate' is coffee, but I never got shocked looks and it's not on the same level of love as chocolate is worldwide.

pic

dat pic

Nani sore

Oh and the unrecognized path means I go to my block user thing. You don't want to emd there~

That's a harsh punishment for someone that has made two things: 1. say she found this cute ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ and 2. dislike chocolate cake

He's still mayor

He's still running for the next election

and

he's been nominated for best mayor of the year :facepalm:

the population of Toronto is scary

HAHAHAHA

you've seen nothing

nothing

I want to send you to spend a week in some small town in the northern half of the country (specially Maranhão) and you will know what's scary.

Also, there was a mayor in a town in northern brazil who was involved in a pedophilia scheme. Yeah, he was having sex with little girls

Edited by Nobody

I'm not hating on you or your taste, but you're hating on chocolate

But I can't understand your pain. The closest thing I have to 'loved thing that I hate' is coffee, but I never got shocked looks and it's not on the same level of love as chocolate is worldwide.

Eh, that line is mostly directed at the general hate I get for my taste, not so much at you. But yes, I do hate chocolate. Nothing more, nothing less.

And maybe we're not so different then; I hate coffee too. Ironically enough, my mom used to tell me when she gave me some coffee to taste when I was younger that I told her I didn't like it because it tasted like chocolate.

Oh and the unrecognized path means I go to my block user thing. You don't want to emd there~

Does the recognized path include cookies and/or strawberries somewhere down the line? Always good to sweeten the deal...

HAHAHAHA

you've seen nothing

nothing

I want to send you to spend a week in some small town in the northern half of the country (specially Maranhão) and you will know what's scary.

Also, there was a mayor in a town in nothern brazil who was involved in a pedophilia scheme. Yeah, he was having sex with little girls

I'm not saying that they're aren't worse situations in the world, but this is just another confirmation that the world is crazy

But your,example just shows even more how the whole world is a screwed up place.

Also, if you found the other gif of Edward Elric unsettling, take a look at this one:

giphy.gif

This guy is supposed to be the good guy