• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

For anyone who knows

Does anyone know a good capture card for handhelds like the 3DS and Vita?

I dunno if you already got your answer though I know Soledai answered for you, but I think there's like only two places you can get the 3DS capture card. One is katsukity, which is where I got both of mine from, but he's also located in Japan and the other one is the one Rey got from, which is here, I think. I didn't pay too much attention to other google results. I do know katsukity has Vita capture cards too, so.

I dunno if you already got your answer though I know Soledai answered for you, but I think there's like only two places you can get the 3DS capture card. One is katsukity, which is where I got both of mine from, but he's also located in Japan and the other one is the one Rey got from, which is here, I think. I didn't pay too much attention to other google results. I do know katsukity has Vita capture cards too, so.

latelatelate

Thanks though, your contribution will be useful to my keikaku

when you wanna head bang but glasses

.n.

Sympathy/10. Also headaches.

So, gents...good blessings these weekends! My mother was clearing out my brother's room and found a bunch on unreturned library books from elementary school. Currently, he's a high school sophomore and we're since moved twice.

So, we have these small bags of books in the trunk of her car, along with a small remnant of groceries or something. The important thing is I was in the trunk, and one book just so happened to be poking out.

Batman: The Long Halloween.

This is going to be good.

its okay

>n>

Sympathy/10. Also headaches.

So, gents...good blessings these weekends! My mother was clearing out my brother's room and found a bunch on unreturned library books from elementary school. Currently, he's a high school sophomore and we're since moved twice.

So, we have these small bags of books in the trunk of her car, along with a small remnant of groceries or something. The important thing is I was in the trunk, and one book just so happened to be poking out.

Batman: The Long Halloween.

This is going to be good.

yes

omg long halloween :O

This cold sucks.

Diseases in general are unpleasant.

wow that was quick

Well, it's a hardcover collection, so it cut back on picking up new issues. Also, it's only 13 issues, so around 260 pages of comic with pretty large panels. Good, but not hard to read in a few hours.