• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

No one told me that my sig was too tall.

It's in my siiiiiig. Jaejoong Kim from JYJ, though currently in military service. Used to be in DBSK/Tohoshinki.

Did you get a warn? o:

> JYJ

I recognize the name now... kinda o/

*passes blow torch*

let's do it

*Uses it to create flame sword*

terminating the alien threat

I thought they were talking about the anime 'K' till I figured out it was Kpop

I tried to watch that, could not get into it.

I'm doing good, about to head off to sleep for work in the morning. yay for getting six hours and some odd number of minutes of sleep And before nodding off, resolving to not dwell negatively on having a hard time finding my special someone and having a positive outlook on it instead. I won't get anywhere if I keep thinking negative thoughts about it.

Oh. I'm sure you've been told this, but that's something that takes time, this person will come along one day, and yeah, positivity is best to have o:

/Not late

[spoiler=if you wanna play until dawn please don't look at this]wants to save josh but cannot

meanwhile EMILY god fricking ejkfdsf

RIP Josh. Btw, you do know how to save him, right?

Let me guess... you didn't like Emily either?

Not Ashley... but Emily?

Edited by Soledai

RIP Josh. Btw, you do know how to save him, right?

Let me guess... you didn't like Emily either?

Not Ashley... but Emily?

there wasn't anyway to save him though : ( either wendigo or death

ash was..something. she wasn't as bad till the moment with chris that just made me feel all the feels and made me want her to die a slow and painful death internally with all the guilt : )

I had a hell of a rough time to connecting to anything. Luckily, i was able to connect once for getting people to help me with Martyr logarious and get the Chikage ridiculously early, so that was great.

PvP is really quick too in BB, so it sucks having to wait so long for such a short encounter.

Yeah, especially if you or your opponent have really good gems.

As far as co-op goes, I've never had a problem. I can connect to people easily. Which is great because I love co-op. Passwords only make it easier.

I remember asking you if you wanted to co-op when the game first came out. You should've taken me up on that offer. :(

there wasn't anyway to save him though : ( either wendigo or death

ash was..something. she wasn't as bad till the moment with chris that just made me feel all the feels and made me want her to die a slow and painful death internally with all the guilt : )

Ohhhh! I Remember now, I was thinking that you could save him from getting... ahead... of himself and he'd be good; oh well he had... chromatic damage anyhow

Really, I just found her to be a character the entire time, Sam and Emily though? they were decent enough.

Did you get a warn? o:

> JYJ

I recognize the name now... kinda o/

Nah, I just randomly checked it myself as a precaution.

Kinda. They're kinda popular, I think. Then again, I'm not too familiar with other bands/artists. \o/

are you certain?

you ok?

huh I'm fine. Just that my insomnia has been striking more often for no reason. >_>

Oh my.

Let's hope so... wait, how was your day anyway?

Indeed. It was okay, another day of being out and about so that kinda helps too. What about yours?

Indeed. It was okay, another day of being out and about so that kinda helps too. What about yours?

Ah, I see. That's good to know. Mine was good, except for the part where I kept waking up from my sleep every hour, but that wasn't too bad though.

I think I'm gonna head to bed like way earlier.

Ah, I see. That's good to know. Mine was good, except for the part where I kept waking up from my sleep every hour, but that wasn't too bad though.

That's always good, minus the part about waking up every hour. I hate when that happens. I think the closest experience I had to that recently is tossing and turning for a few hours.

well as long as you're doing fine

Indeed. For a change.