Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The sun is so big compared to the moon i doubt it even cares about it

Just saying

I envy you

The hardest part is to do something with your diploma...

It's almost one year since I have my diploma, and I'm still jobless.

The hardest part is to do something with your diploma...

It's almost one year since I have my diploma, and I'm still jobless.

Not really

I'm not european

Edited by Nobody

Hiya shytende

I'm facing a conflict between continuing to just lay down and rest because I'm so sleepy and getting up to feed myself because I'm really really hungry~

Hiya shytende

I'm facing a conflict between continuing to just lay down and rest because I'm so sleepy and getting up to feed myself because I'm really really hungry~

Prepare your meal and eat it on your bed.

Best of both.

Morning everyone

Hello, Hi, Hey!

I hate it whenever I must've slept in a wrong position; my neck and back hurt so much. :<

That's a bummer :( I remember waking up with a really stiff neck when I was young (around 6) and I was really afraid I broken my neck XD.

Recently, the problem I most often have is waking up and finding out one of my arms is not responding due to me sleeping on it and stopping blood flow (there always that little moment of panic before it starts to respond again >_>`)

This is apparently my thousandth post in this thread...

Edited by LuxSpes

Morning everyone

That's a bummer :( I remember waking up with a really stiff neck when I was young (around 6) and I was really afraid I broken my neck XD.

Recently, the problem I most often have is waking up and finding out one of my arms is not responding due to me sleeping on it and stopping blood flow (there always that little moment of panic before it starts to respond again >_>`)

This is apparently my thousandth post in this thread...

That happens to me all the time. Its scary when it doesn't respond to your brain for a few seconds; then I'm slamming it against something wildly to get the blood flowing. Pretty frightening when you're barely conscious to boot.

That happens to me all the time. Its scary when it doesn't respond to your brain for a few seconds; then I'm slamming it against something wildly to get the blood flowing. Pretty frightening when you're barely conscious to boot.

A couple of year back (2-3), I was at a cottage with some friends and I woke up feeling like my arm was laying close to my left side. I try to get up and feel something tugging at my left shoulder. I look and see my arm, completely non-responsive. I started massaging it like a maniac and tried to make my fingers move. I was saying to myself 'this time, it's not gonna 'wake up' (especially since we were quite a good distance away from any hospitals), but the prickly feeling started to appear and my fingers started to respond. Definitely the scariest time I ever had with this particular phenomenon.

The sleepy arm thing also happens to me all the time

I'm so fucked! I have 4 tests either monday or tuesday.

I think i should ask a mod for a week suspension, but i'm afraid of asking them that >_>

Edited by Nobody

The sleepy arm thing also happens to me all the time

I'm so fucked! I have 4 texts either monday or tuesday.

I think i should ask a mod for a week suspension, but i'm afraid of asking them that >_>

How long are these texts? Because four due in the span of 2 days seems ridiculous.

(I remember Fre stayed in purgatory for a while so that she could finish her paper xp)