• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Maizono simply doesn't exist long enough to be one of my least favorite characters, as opposed to Yamada for instance(now that's the real insult right there).

That, and her role in case 1 is a big reason of why I like case 1 so much.

Sōdesu ka?

You what?

Yes! In fact, three new ones but always of Poirot. I already have my collection of all Sherlock Holmes stories from when I went to England some five years ago.

Ahh, sounds interesting, what are the new ones about?

Maizono simply doesn't exist long enough to be one of my least favorite characters, as opposed to Yamada for instance(now that's the real insult right there).

That, and her role in case 1 is a big reason of why I like case 1 so much.

the fact her breaking point was something dumb that was gonna happen sooner or later, and the fact she used makoto in such a way without any remorse until she died just left a bad taste on my mouth

wow

i describe him as like

average joe that's main thing is his optimism and trust and others

Mwahahaha. I dunno.

That's true. Hmmm...

Ahh, sounds interesting, what are the new ones about?

Well, the one I started first is something about how elephants can remember and so far, a mysterious case of a husband and wife (or father and mother) both being shot but no one knowing how. Maybe there'll be a present case to tie to it? I forget if I ever read this one before. Another one seems to be about a "sadistic tyrant" stepmother being killed. And the third one is a collection of three stories? or something. Maybe.

the fact her breaking point was something dumb that was gonna happen sooner or later, and the fact she used makoto in such a way without any remorse until she died just left a bad taste on my mouth

Was it though? It's early in the game yeah, but I don't think it's all that unrealistic. No remorse? I'd have to review the script for that one, though it doesn't change much for me.

While I'm here, what I like about case 1 so much:

They knew. They knew.

They knew they were making a AA-esque game and they knew people would compare it to AA. So how do they start the game? With an honestly brilliant subversion of expectations. I literally thought "okay here's the Maya" going through DR and then she died immediately. The first murder case of the game and the victim is the supposed sidekick. The execution is just fantastic. If I could make another comparison to AA:

[spoiler=first Phoenix Wright game spoiler]It's like Mia's death in case 2. It's so unexpected and leaves such a shock, executed so well you're just hooked.

Aside from that, the prologue and case 1 just do a great job of setting up the story in general.

I'm sure it's apparent by now that I think the game dropped the ball as it went on, but eh

Was it though? It's early in the game yeah, but I don't think it's all that unrealistic. No remorse? I'd have to review the script for that one, though it doesn't change much for me.

While I'm here, what I like about case 1 so much:

They knew. They knew.

They knew they were making a AA-esque game and they knew people would compare it to AA. So how do they start the game? With an honestly brilliant subversion of expectations. I literally thought "okay here's the Maya" going through DR and then she died immediately. The first murder case of the game and the victim is the supposed sidekick. The execution is just fantastic. If I could make another comparison to AA:

[spoiler=first Phoenix Wright game spoiler]It's like Mia's death in case 2. It's so unexpected and leaves such a shock, executed so well you're just hooked.

Aside from that, the prologue and case 1 just do a great job of setting up the story in general.

I'm sure it's apparent by now that I think the game dropped the ball as it went on, but eh

you're not the only one that feel it dropped

like i felt the worst it got was to the 3rd case

so mach padding

hnnnnnnnnn

bum

i don't really have much ideas yet, myself

hmm

Thanks. \o/

I wanna say Chihiro for David but then he's not a crossdresser or anything like that so. :T But then again, even if he (Chihiro) seems knowledgeable, he's also super timid so that wouldn't fit. Hm...

We should put Celestia as Sask because he themed her once, lmao. But I don't think he's much of a gambler. Blah.

Thanks. \o/

I wanna say Chihiro for David but then he's not a crossdresser or anything like that so. :T But then again, even if he (Chihiro) seems knowledgeable, he's also super timid so that wouldn't fit. Hm...

We should put Celestia as Sask because he themed her once, lmao. But I don't think he's much of a gambler. Blah.

8[

just gotta have some stuff fit

lol, poor sask

Taka

Oh yeah. Hmmmmmmm... It could work.

8[

just gotta have some stuff fit

lol, poor sask

As David said, Taka could fit him, I think.

Oh well. It's possible, lmao. But not certainly.

I might actually head to bed soon or something. So exhausted. Unless the exhaustion keeps me up...

As David said, Taka could fit him, I think.

Oh well. It's possible, lmao. But not certainly.

I might actually head to bed soon or something. So exhausted. Unless the exhaustion keeps me up...

yes

excellent

maybe a place holder

maybe

idk

go to bed if you need too no need to stay up

AA and DR fandoms make great shit

dr and aa parody vids

yes

excellent

maybe a place holder

maybe

idk

go to bed if you need too no need to stay up

Yes. I think so too.

Perhaps, something like that.

I think I am going to. Though with my book as usual. But yeah.