• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It has a timed survival thing like Touhou final bosses, it got pretty ridiculous in the last 20 seconds

what difficulty sol?

Was Normal.

Hang that corpse up on the wall.

*Hangs the corpse at the entrance*

Now you can't miss it when you walk in.

Edited by Soledai

You need some absurd reflexes to get the polarity switching for the third form of the final boss, that was the most intense part of the fight... and subsequently my favorite part.

i've heard ikaruga normal mode is actually pretty hard. harder than a lot of arcade shmups apparently. ikaruga hard mode looks to be really hard as well. Apparently radiant silvergun makes ikaruga look like a walk in the park so i don't even want to know the difficulty of that game. i am interested in RS ikaruga mode since no dumb scoring system (because scoring is a requirement for survival in that game)

i've heard ikaruga normal mode is actually pretty hard. harder than a lot of arcade shmups apparently. ikaruga hard mode looks to be really hard as well. Apparently radiant silvergun makes ikaruga look like a walk in the park so i don't even want to know the difficulty of that game. i am interested in RS ikaruga mode since no dumb scoring system (because scoring is a requirement for survival in that game)

@Bolded: I've heard that too.

I said to myself: "They said Ikaruga is easy compared to this? Nah, nope, not touching it, lmao"

I can't even score properly, so I'd be up the creek... like I just learned how to score in Ikaruga... but I guess it doesn't matter now lol

I'm finding stage 3's reflex requirements crazy enough, lol I can only imagine.

I feel you, stage 3 is on that bs

Though I chalk it up to bad level design.

What's the entrance, a window?

Haha, mayhaps. I'm considering making a personal vault for it, too.

at least in ikaruga it isn't required and the scoring system isn't super weird. it's the same as ikaruga except you can only kill one color to keep the chain so basically you have to avoid 2/3 of the enemies lol.

trying to call up this store to see if they got a restock in and now i'm stuck listening to this outdated af jingle :x

Did you get blood on you walking in through the door.

i almost slipped, man

Taking the bus is so hard… The bus driver hit the breaks so fast and I fell on this dude. Not before punching him in the chest by accident ;_;

Taking the bus is so hard… The bus driver hit the breaks so fast and I fell on this dude. Not before punching him in the chest by accident ;_;

Oh my! That must have been awkward.

as long as you punched the guy, i don't think he'd get ideas

>n>

He probably deserved it.

oh my ;o;

Oh my! That must have been awkward.

It was! I said sorry twice but he didn't even look at me.

Probably was too busy killing me in his mind ;_;

Haaaaaaaa.

My condolences, and hey

T-thanks and hey Sooooool o/

Bus driver must be trying to make you TUFF

Clearly

I'll never be tuff enough cuz I am puff

as long as you punched the guy, i don't think he'd get ideas

>n>

hopefully

Edited by Hashuni Mei

I'd totally click that but once again I'm in a populated library without headphones. I should just keep them in my bag 5ever.

i totally agree

i do it all the time 8D

but even then i still get the feel people could just look at my phone or laptop screen .w.