• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

just been getting too busy, yeah?

yes it is

but i d on't think it'd be standing there if my glases were getting nommed >~>

spoon.gif?w=500&h=260

now to wait for his reaction

how did you guys celebrate his birthday and all? if you wouldn't mind me asking and all

speaking of which I need to catch up drawing the latest chapter of my graphic novel ahhhh

Forgot to answer before, but yes it is a French word

Yes. Now we wait

We went to a Chinese restaurant that my brother really liked for his birthday supper. Other than that, we just hanged around with him Friday afternoon and Saturday. We visited the market, his apartment(and met his roommates), the Biodôme and old Montréal. We also watched Spirited Away and V for Vendetta.

Also wowow you're working on a graphic novel?

Also, while I was reading Poirot's "Death in the Air", I came upon this sentence again:

[17:19:32] ✩ Zephyranthes: again the nom d'un nom d'un nom

i want limited repeats

at most, five or seven

want to give others the chance, bum

[spoiler=super duper dumpin rumplot 2]

Hajime Hinata

Nagito Komaeda

Byakuya Togami

Hiyoko Saionji

Akane Owari

Kazuichi Soda

Gundam Tanaka

Mikan Tsumiki

Ibuki Mioda

Nekomaru Nidai

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Mahiru Koizumi

Peko Pekoyama

Chiaki Nanami

Teruteru Hanamura

Sonia Nevermind

Pf, I know. I wasn't serious either. ;w;

lolol it'll be harder. *leaves it for you*

Forgot to answer before, but yes it is a French word

Yes. Now we wait

We went to a Chinese restaurant that my brother really liked for his birthday supper. Other than that, we just hanged around with him Friday afternoon and Saturday. We visited the market, his apartment(and met his roommates), the Biodôme and old Montréal. We also watched Spirited Away and V for Vendetta.

Also wowow you're working on a graphic novel?

You learn something new every day

Waiting sucks

!!! Great movie choices. Otherwise, I'm glad the two of you had fun : )

So after great consideration I feel like I can draw out the actions rather than writing them cause I suck at English B)

Hopefully it'll come out well. I'm thinking whether to make it an online release or actually make books of it since I found a place I could do it cheap J:

Amazing. So my dad who had sent an old CPU to my aunt to retreive the data inside, finally received it back. Apparently some old stuff of mine was also there. Wow, it would be years since I last saw that stuff... well, time to start looking it over to see what I keep or delete...

You learn something new every day

Waiting sucks

!!! Great movie choices. Otherwise, I'm glad the two of you had fun : )

So after great consideration I feel like I can draw out the actions rather than writing them cause I suck at English B)

Hopefully it'll come out well. I'm thinking whether to make it an online release or actually make books of it since I found a place I could do it cheap J:

Patience is a virtue

Yeah, they were both pretty entertaining in their own way. Next I need to watch Princess Mononoke and Summer Wars. I'm glad I got to see my little bro!

I kind of get that feeling when I think of action scenes, but I since I'd need to git gud at drawing, it seems much simpler to figure out how to properly write it.

Is it seems the same story as what you showed me a while back or is it new? And when you say online, do you mean something like Kubera or Ava's Demon(when is the author going to update?)

Patience is a virtue

Yeah, they were both pretty entertaining in their own way. Next I need to watch Princess Mononoke and Summer Wars. I'm glad I got to see my little bro!

I kind of get that feeling when I think of action scenes, but I since I'd need to git gud at drawing, it seems much simpler to figure out how to properly write it.

Is it seems the same story as what you showed me a while back or is it new? And when you say online, do you mean something like Kubera or Ava's Demon(when is the author going to update?)

Both of them are great movies (shoutout to Summer Wars for the amazing characters in there, I love them all dearly) I feel like I'm gonna be like that with my siblings but they won't feel the same way about me ;__;

You know friend, I realized a simple thing we could've done is just collaborate so we get the best of both worlds

I already drew that for an English project last year so it's hidden in the dark abyss of the internet somewhere. but yeah! I meant something similar to Ava's Demon but in a less impressive sorta way since holy shit that coloring is too beaut for me to do for now (not sure when she's gonna update though)

Both of them are great movies (shoutout to Summer Wars for the amazing characters in there, I love them all dearly) I feel like I'm gonna be like that with my siblings but they won't feel the same way about me ;__;

You know friend, I realized a simple thing we could've done is just collaborate so we get the best of both worlds

I already drew that for an English project last year so it's hidden in the dark abyss of the internet somewhere. but yeah! I meant something similar to Ava's Demon but in a less impressive sorta way since holy shit that coloring is too beaut for me to do for now (not sure when she's gonna update though)

I kind of am on an anime movie shopping spree lately. I bought Spirited Away and Wolf Children a couple of week's back and I bought Princess Mononoke and Summer Wars last week. The joys of being an older sibling ;w;

That... would have been a pretty good idea >>

You already drew it? can I see it >v> The coloring is pretty crazy in that comic.

still don't like purseowner

but this is a good song

it is a nice song

I'll think on it tooooooooo, then.

Suku will think on it too.

Also, should I keep my UN or change it.

bum

i say change it

hi Kitty

hey Breezy

I kind of am on an anime movie shopping spree lately. I bought Spirited Away and Wolf Children a couple of week's back and I bought Princess Mononoke and Summer Wars last week. The joys of being an older sibling ;w;

That... would have been a pretty good idea >>

You already drew it? can I see it >v> The coloring is pretty crazy in that comic.

> Wolf Children

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THIS MOVIE AT THE END my kokoro is still brokoro everytimeeeeee

Also while you're at it, watch Hotarubi no Mori e and HAL. The both are 45 min ~ 1 hr but they are very powerful movies I would say

Being an older sibling is okay and not okay sometimes ;__;

<v< ...well it's not like it's impossible now

I felt a surge of inspiration so yes, yes I did hell no am I letting you see it It's very unique in its own way, just like how kawacy does his for everything it's so <3333

hey Breezy

> Wolf Children

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THIS MOVIE AT THE END my kokoro is still brokoro everytimeeeeee

Also while you're at it, watch Hotarubi no Mori e and HAL. The both are 45 min ~ 1 hr but they are very powerful movies I would say

Being an older sibling is okay and not okay sometimes ;__;

<v< ...well it's not like it's impossible now

I felt a surge of inspiration so yes, yes I did hell no am I letting you see it It's very unique in its own way, just like how kawacy does his for everything it's so <3333

When Hana calls for Ame ;w; I watched 2 times (first was on the internet last winter one night when I was home alone. In fact it was the night I first participated in a call just before the Elsword craze. Good times :')

I want to watch Hotarubi, but never heard of HAL (outside of a certain corrupted AI)

Exactly. Having my little brother move aways was ;w;

>v> I'd need to have something beyond a prologue and 2 paragraph of a chapter

why noooot? Wow O_O those drawing are great