Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Oh, I saw that conversation. I did post there! But I'm not interested in those games. :[

My condolences. I'll buy you one. That poor Vita. One day, one day there will be note worthy games on it. Not even Ys can help it.

Haha yeah, if this game I'm playing now goes badly(horror game) or something, I'll get back to the other one and just finish it up.

Hmm, actually, I don't know. I'm not really opposed to anything, but I don't really look hard enough, I think. However, our goals are generally the same. Get money, do stuff. Get more money, do more stuff.

Lmao, but what would I play on it? I'm not sure really. I also got the PPSSPP emulator working so. And one day. If that day ever comes.

Ah, I see. We'll see then! And my MMO's fps went down and I'm lagging randomly that I quit for the night. :<

Oh... Hmm, I see. But yeah, pretty much that.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh, I saw that conversation. I did post there! But I'm not interested in those games. :[

Lmao, but what would I play on it? I'm not sure really. I also got the PPSSPP emulator working so. And one day. If that day ever comes.

Ah, I see. We'll see then! And my MMO's fps went down and I'm lagging randomly that I quit for the night. :<

Oh... Hmm, I see. But yeah, pretty much that.

It's quite all right. I wouldn't goad you into playing them. I see a lot people tend to have that problem, but that's irrelevant.

Get some... "apps" for the PSP, and you could play anything, but with PPSSPP working, it would be redundant. It this point, I'm waiting for vita "apps"

Wow, my condolences. Are you about to curl up with a good book now?

Takatira todo?

Doesn't he become an actual character soon ?

Samurai Warriors Chronicles 2

It's quite all right. I wouldn't goad you into playing them. I see a lot people tend to have that problem, but that's irrelevant.

Get some... "apps" for the PSP, and you could play anything, but with PPSSPP working, it would be redundant. It this point, I'm waiting for vita "apps"

Wow, my condolences. Are you about to curl up with a good book now?

Oh, I know. I'm a bit picky with my games too. But lmao, yeah, a lot of people do have that problem.

Yeah, pretty much. What Vita "apps"? I mean what for?

Ah well, I have been with a new book now. A bit distracted today though.

Oh, I know. I'm a bit picky with my games too. But lmao, yeah, a lot of people do have that problem.

Yeah, pretty much. What Vita "apps"? I mean what for?

Ah well, I have been with a new book now. A bit distracted today though.

Picky, oh my! But seriously, if I remember right, you don't really like/do the fast paced games, did you?

Vita "apps"/homebrew/playanygameyouwant = you see where I'm going with this?

Distracted? Is something amiss?

Picky, oh my! But seriously, if I remember right, you don't really like/do the fast paced games, did you?

Vita "apps"/homebrew/playanygameyouwant = you see where I'm going with this?

Distracted? Is something amiss?

Nope, I don't. And then I'm terrible at platformers too. I like a good story though.

Oh, I see. Yes, I do. Maybe one day.

Nah, not really. My eyes just feel a bit weird, maybe watery. Possibly from the dust.

Nope, I don't. And then I'm terrible at platformers too. I like a good story though.

Oh, I see. Yes, I do. Maybe one day.

Nah, not really. My eyes just feel a bit weird, maybe watery. Possibly from the dust.

Well, in SW4's case, it's not a lot of platforming going on. A lot of running from point A to B, yep, but still. I agree, think of it like a dramatization of historical events and you have SW4 in a nutshell.

*Waits for that day* I think I modded my PSP entirely by accident one day, but it worked quite well, if I say so myself.

Oh I see. Were you cleaning earlier or something?

Well, in SW4's case, it's not a lot of platforming going on. A lot of running from point A to B, yep, but still. I agree, think of it like a dramatization of historical events and you have SW4 in a nutshell.

*Waits for that day* I think I modded my PSP entirely by accident one day, but it worked quite well, if I say so myself.

Oh I see. Were you cleaning earlier or something?

I see. I'm not sure about that. I'm also a bit particular on the gameplay or something. Liek how it's played.

If it comes, maybe. But wow, what a nice accident.

Nope, not at all, but there's a bit of dust around.

pls

i'm on masamunes 4th chapter and during the final part were i need to kill all the enemy officiers, it's always mitsunari and ieyasu that end up getting killed

it wouldn't be much of a problem if they weren't on different sides of the fucking map so i didn't have to try to dash between the both of them to make sure they don't die

but they do

they fucking do

The Rescue Mitsunari mission? Ah yes, that part could really get tough.

Wasn't there a bonus objective that could help you somewhat with that?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I see. I'm not sure about that. I'm also a bit particular on the gameplay or something. Liek how it's played.

If it comes, maybe. But wow, what a nice accident.

Nope, not at all, but there's a bit of dust around.

Aha, I think you mentioned that before too, the gameplay is unforgettably simple and the whole series catches hell for that, fsr.

At this rate, I'm tempted to say the PS4 would have native homebrew before the Vita does, but I'll chew your ear off about technobabble another day. I actually want to do this with one of my DS's as well, since some of the games can't be played or would be played very badly on emulators.

Ahh, I see. *Cleans the dust from Shirley's room* o/

if there was, i didn't notice it much

mostly b/c i was too occupied trying to rush to ieyasu to make sure todo doesn't kill him or rushing to rendezvous with mitsunari

Well, looking over, there is a bonus objective that will make an allied officer move towards Ieyasu (defeat Terumasa Ikeda, who is in the northeast corner of the map, within 10 minutes). That should help somewhat, in theory.

Aha, I think you mentioned that before too, the gameplay is unforgettably simple and the whole series catches hell for that, fsr.

At this rate, I'm tempted to say the PS4 would have native homebrew before the Vita does, but I'll chew your ear off about technobabble another day. I actually want to do this with one of my DS's as well, since some of the games can't be played or would be played very badly on emulators.

Ahh, I see. *Cleans the dust from Shirley's room* o/

Ah, I see. But history. <_< Who knows though. What does it stand for again? I might look into it. Or look at videos sometime.

Lmao, that's true too. PS4 definitely does better than Vita anyway. And I see. Like what games though, for the DS?

That'd be neat. o/

i really wonder why okuni was there at all

was it so she could all giggly to masamune?

Isn't that mission the only one where she shows up?

Either way, it's probably a nod to the fact she travels across the land, so randomly showing up is the norm with her.

On the other hand, with her story in 3XL... you could say she's there for a specific reason... maybe.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Ah, I see. But history. <_< Who knows though. What does it stand for again? I might look into it. Or look at videos sometime.

Lmao, that's true too. PS4 definitely does better than Vita anyway. And I see. Like what games though, for the DS?

That'd be neat. o/

But Shirley. >_> Don't like history? Huh, do you mean SW? Samurai Warriors, in this case it's Samurai Warriors 4(Nevermind the fact that we're talking about 3, SW4 is on PS3 as well, so yeah.) Oh my!

Yep, but as far as I've seen no homebrew exists for PS4 yet. <~< Hmm, this one I'm playing called Nameless Game: Eye and Kirby: Mass Attack; the former has a weird control that needs the DS turned sideways, both the d-pad and the touch screen to move, and the latter is entirely stylus based.

Isn't that mission the only one where she shows up?

Either way, it's probably a nod to the fact she travels across the land, so randomly showing up is the norm with her.

On the other hand, with her story in 3XL... you could say she's there for a specific reason... maybe.

It is, yes.

I should get 3XL, but doing all that stuff over again... nah.