Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Wow such lurker say hi

Nope

Might just be me, but once I got over my initial bad impression, I didn't mind Lightning in the original, but everything after that...

Far from my favorite, mind you

Tbh, I feel like Fang was wasted potential.

I mean, she did her role nice and good and all, but still.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

for the lightning dislike

*pats*

has happened one too many times

Ah. Ok

Tbh, I feel like Fang was wasted potential.

I mean, she did her role nice and good and all, but still.

Fang was the one I liked most! 'Course, do you mean only in the original, or throughout the trilogy?

If I were to pick a #1 tho, it'd have to be Noel.

Edited by Noburu

Fang was the one I liked most! 'Course, do you mean only in the original, or throughout the trilogy?

If I were to pick a #1 tho, it'd have to be Noel.

In the original, actually it kind of feels that way for everyone in the original, barring Lightning. She had no reason to appear in 13-2 and Lightning Returns shouldn't really exist.

You mean him being wasted potential? Or your favorite character? I would agree with both, even though he's not my favorite, I found him pretty nice, yeah.

In Italy? I'm jealous of you!

These were the worst holidays in my life.

Italy itself was beautiful

But the people I were with

Pls

But the Pizza was nice tho

Whooooole Pizzas

funny how one bad thing can ruin your whole day and take away your motivation to do anything.

Yeah, I've had this a lot recently

In the original, actually it kind of feels that way for everyone in the original, barring Lightning. She had no reason to appear in 13-2 and Lightning Returns shouldn't really exist.

You mean him being wasted potential? Or your favorite character? I would agree with both, even though he's not my favorite, I found him pretty nice, yeah.

Same, really. It also happens to be the only one I've yet to finish. Speaking of, where dafuq was Sazh during the entirety of 13-2? I literally only ever saw him for just one (or two, but Idk if it was really relevant) scene, which was really just him piloting a ship and... that's it.

I meant my favorite overall, but him too? Goodness gracious... Although... Now that I think about it, I never felt like what background given to him in Dying World was enough

Wow good job scaring the lurker away : (

You're welcome

Same, really. It also happens to be the only one I've yet to finish. Speaking of, where dafuq was Sazh during the entirety of 13-2? I literally only ever saw him for just one (or two, but Idk if it was really relevant) scene, which was really just him piloting a ship and... that's it.

I meant my favorite overall, but him too? Goodness gracious... Although... Now that I think about it, I never felt like what background given to him in Dying World was enough

Sazh was too busy getting having a DLC scenario to be in the actual story, but yeah, the relevant scene was at the end of the game

Yeah, the Dying World was what I was thinking of, I can't remember too much of the details, but I remember it being it being just enough information, but not a lot of detail, if you get my drift.

Got my post in before it got locked

Every time I see something along the lines of '2hu is shit and for perverted pedos' I feel like I should just say 'yeah it is' at this point.

that's because it is hth