• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i knew i was missing something

but what it is, i can't remember

mind filling me in with what i'm missing, acacia?

Well, I would disagree on Ieyasu being peaceful.

The early years of the Shogunate did had it's problems. Not to mention the relative peaceful time was due to the closed door policy (save for the limited contact with China and the Dutch). Not exactly what I would call a step forward to achieve peace.

Granted, at least it wasn't Hideyoshi's failed conquest of Korea. But still...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Medea Lily is in FGO gacha now after cleaning the new map but she looks massively underwhelming which makes me sad because I wanted her ;_; plus 4-star which means quartz rolls only

Lol, then you shouldn't play FF13-2 and I think it was Mass Effect 2 or 3 that did that as well? I don't remember which, if it was even Mass Effect at all. But yeah, we basically have the same mind frame about that,"it's nice that it's free, but why does it exist this way in the first place?" I would even say "if it's free, why is it DLC in the first place? just put in the game." But that's a rant for another day, and I don't quite feel like ranting.

Heh, I was actually doing that before I came back just now o/

I've still yet to play any FF games, just have X that I got from my cousin after she moved out of state but I haven't touched it. I don't think I'd wanna bother with Mass Effect either because I think if you make wrong decisions it can come back to bite you and you can permanently lose party members? I also thought I heard about people not liking any of the endings from 3 and I don't wanna be dissapointed. I was mostly just curious about Garrus anyway rip

But yes I know what you mean

Great, great. o/

Well, I would disagree on Ieyasu being peaceful.

The early years of the Shogunate did had it's problems. Not to mention the relative peaceful time was due to the closed door policy (save for the limited contact with China and the Dutch). Not exactly what I would call a step forward to achieve peace.

Granted, at least it wasn't Hideyoshi's failed conquest of Korea. But still...

oh

yeah those could be a bit issues

nothing will be like that korean campaign >x>

oh

yeah those could be a bit issues

nothing will be like that korean campaign >x>

Speaking of, I've always found it a bit amusing regarding the Warriors games.

Hideyoshi's Korea campaign is important to the Sekigahara conflict, since it was one of the big factors that soured many daimyos' opinion of him. But since the games omit anything not-Japan related....

though i guess it's just there as a nice nod it if you know the history

like Muneshige being a knight in sengoku era japan makes more sense if you know the history of the Tachibana and Otomo Sorin

though i guess it's just there as a nice nod it if you know the history

like Muneshige being a knight in sengoku era japan makes more sense if you know the history of the Tachibana and Otomo Sorin

Let me quess, it's the one where Muneshige dual wields chainsaws while Sorin rides a platform in the form of Francisco Javier's head?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

As much isolationist Basara also is... at least it aknowledged it. In it's parody way, sure, but it did.

Come to think of it, maybe that's why.

Edited by Acacia Sgt