Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Hi Soledai. The reason I can't decide if I wanna preorder it or not is because unlike for Awakening's release, I'm not the least bit hyped for Fates. It's like Awakening sucked all the hype I would have had for another Fire Emblem game. So someone gimme a pitch as to why I should give Fates a try. I'm willing to shove aside my backlog to play it.Hi Sask.

Quite honestly, if you like Awakening, then Fates is definately a game you should look forward to. It has plenty of new features and classes like rubbing the faces of your comrades.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

What stage/story are you playing, Shirley?

who's your favorite character

I only played the first one of Legend of the Takeda. No favorite yet. Edited by Eevee.

Yeah, That's definitely understandable and I don't blame you. It's just how they decided to do the story in this game this time is that you actually need the third route to learn the actual story... and it's... hmmm.... *words go here*

I couldn't knowingly do that to someone, though

What's in your backlog currently?

Finish Persona 3 Portable.

Then play: Persona 4 Golden, Persona 4 Arena, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix. And somehow play more Smash bros 3DS to unlock more stuff and finally play story mode. And now it seems Jojo's bizarre adventure: eyes of heaven has caught my eye.

Quite honestly, if you like Awakening, then Fates is definately a game you should look forward to. It has plenty of new features and classes like rubbing the faces of your comrades.

I suddenly remember why I wasn't hyped for Fates. THAT BLASTED FACE RUBBING FEATURE! New classes mean new cosplay possibilities. Edited by Ace Tactician

hL1Ggyk.png

i'm expecting polys two paragraph long explanation on why he's salty about this

.I suddenly remember why I wasn't hyped for Fates. THAT BLASTED FACE RUBBING FEATURE! New classes mean new cosplay possibilities.

at least the music is nice

Edited by Trisitei

Finish Persona 3 Portable.

Then play: Persona 4 Golden, Persona 4 Arena, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix. And somehow play more Smash bros 3DS to unlock more stuff and finally play story mode. And now it seems Jojo's bizarre adventure: eyes of heaven has caught my eye.

So much Persona.

Is all this in order? o:

its not Zack Fair/10

hehehe chrono trigger can suck it

Hmm, I guess, but between the two; Cloud's the one with the remake coming(Whenever, 20xx). I do agree that Zack is cooler than Cloud.

Nah

Edited by Soledai