• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah, Hate Plus follows right after the end of Analogue. You can carry over your data, but that's just for personal satisfaction.

Digital is still the best, I agree, but I gotta hand it to Analogue, that was good too. Have you gotten around to reading them yet?

Ohhh, I see. I might do that, but eh...

It is. Maybe I should play through it again. I...haven't continued reading it. >w> I got a bit distracted with lethargy and other games, and a bit bored of it too. I'm terrible with VNs.

well, the game is supposed to be a cute waifu game

world conquest but CUTE

Ahh, I see. I was wondering if you could do that.

Do you get stat boosting items or something like healing items?

only equips, no healing items

equips boost your stats and lower them sometimes

Ohhh, I see. I might do that, but eh...

It is. Maybe I should play through it again. I...haven't continued reading it. >w> I got a bit distracted with lethargy and other games, and a bit bored of it too. I'm terrible with VNs.

Well on the bright(?) side, Hate Plus actually has a 12 hour waiting time between large amounts of reading... it's a flow wrecker, but it let's you take a break... And the game also uses real-time for other reasons too.

<~< My condolences. But for Analogue and Hate Plus, I would really recommend reading them in small doses, since you have to do a lot of reading.

only equips, no healing items

equips boost your stats and lower them sometimes

Noted, Chan.

But is the lowering stats thing situational, or is that dependent on equipment too?

well, it's more like world conquering by ... peaceful negotiations? i think that's what the text says

dependent on equipment, some give demerits with their bonuses

some do not do that

you're probably better off with the stuff that doesn't take off 2 agi

Well on the bright(?) side, Hate Plus actually has a 12 hour waiting time between large amounts of reading... it's a flow wrecker, but it let's you take a break... And the game also uses real-time for other reasons too.

<~< My condolences. But for Analogue and Hate Plus, I would really recommend reading them in small doses, since you have to do a lot of reading.

Dang. That's so weird. >_> How do they make you wait 12 hours though?

Ah well. Hmm, I suppose that's wiser, at least for Analogue. I dunno about Hate Plus.

Oh... my...

A Hot-Blood powered Heavenly Sword V-Slash did a little over 14000HP and it barely took a third of Breetai's Ship's HP.

It's good to know Alpha was still made in the era when 65000HP was the most an enemy could be given (actual max was a little higher). Otherwise it would feel like I barely scratched it...

Stopping for now, I'll take him down tomorrow or so...

well, it's more like world conquering by ... peaceful negotiations? i think that's what the text says

dependent on equipment, some give demerits with their bonuses

some do not do that

you're probably better off with the stuff that doesn't take off 2 agi

I'd have said "cutequest"

Oh, so it's like that? I get it.

All right, putting aside the ecchi and various other factors, I may give it a spin.

Dang. That's so weird. >_> How do they make you wait 12 hours though?

Ah well. Hmm, I suppose that's wiser, at least for Analogue. I dunno about Hate Plus.

Well, I think it's based on your cpu's clock, but the in-game reason is that your ship needs to recharge since it's using reserve power.

But it doesn't happen instantly, your AI will ask if you want to "power down for the day" when you run low on power.

Haha, Hate Plus's UI is considerably more lacking than Analogue's and it has more reading actually.

Well, I think it's based on your cpu's clock, but the in-game reason is that your ship needs to recharge since it's using reserve power.

But it doesn't happen instantly, your AI will ask if you want to "power down for the day" when you run low on power.

Haha, Hate Plus's UI is considerably more lacking than Analogue's and it has more reading actually.

I see... Awww. That's still so weird.

Eh? How is it more lacking? I thought Analogue's was already rather empty.

Well, decided to go at it a bit further... and found its triggered to full-heal when below... hopefully not at 50%, since it could mean I can't defeat it, at all. Since I'm pretty sure that aut-heal repeats for infinity...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I see... Awww. That's still so weird.

Eh? How is it more lacking? I thought Analogue's was already rather empty.

Versatility is nonexistent. There are no hotkeys, you have to click on everything to get things moving instead of hitting space or enter or what have you, and the screen is constantly flickering. I know it's supposed to symbolize your ship in reserve power, but it's not pleasant to keep looking at.

In Analogue, while you have that plain gray background, you still had more versatility... and you can actually use your keyboard.

Imagine: pressing down and the scroll bar doesn't even move when you just came off a game, in the same series, where it does move. It's pretty jarring and I never actually got used to it.

Edited by Soledai

Wait... Breetai didn't heal himself again...

Maybe... just maybe...

Dancougar, Voltes V, Skull Squadron... you were the MVP's of this stage. Thanks to you I now have 3 more skill points.

Now I only need to take care of the rabble... for now that's definately for tomorrow.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Versatility is nonexistent. There are no hotkeys, you have to click on everything to get things moving instead of hitting space or enter or what have you, and the screen is constantly flickering. I know it's supposed to symbolize your ship in reserve power, but it's not pleasant to keep looking at.

In Analogue, while you have that plain gray background, you still had more versatility... and you can actually use your keyboard.

Imagine: pressing down and the scroll bar doesn't even move when you just came off a game, in the same series, where it does move. It's pretty jarring and I never actually got used to it.

I see. Actually, I...didn't even know you could use your keyboard in the games lmao. I've been using the mouse to click to get through everything, so I think that will at least be of ease for me. But wow... Well, does the screen flicker when your ship isn't in low power or whatever? It would be annoying to look at the screen if it's always flickering.

I see. Actually, I...didn't even know you could use your keyboard in the games lmao. I've been using the mouse to click to get through everything, so I think that will at least be of ease for me. But wow... Well, does the screen flicker when your ship isn't in low power or whatever? It would be annoying to look at the screen if it's always flickering.

Wow, Shirley. Play around with the buttons next time. <w<

The ship is always in reserve power, as part of the plot. Your AI, more or less, explains it to you when you start, so you at least know why it's like that. I should clarify, it's not constant flickering, but every once in the while the UI will brighten or darken, and it's pretty noticeable.

Lol

Wow, Shirley. Play around with the buttons next time. <w<

The ship is always in reserve power, as part of the plot. Your AI, more or less, explains it to you when you start, so you at least know why it's like that. I should clarify, it's not constant flickering, but every once in the while the UI will brighten or darken, and it's pretty noticeable.

I'm lazy. Clicking around is much easier for me in a VN game.

I see... But dang, I dunno, that sounds rather annoying.