• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So the local EB games called to say that my copy of Xenoblade X would be available to pick-up on Friday.

Like I wasn't already aware of that >w>

just those days times they need to remind you

Wait, so, a character on Arrow made a "subtle" reference to Age of Ultron so,

Does that mean that the MCU exists in this DC TV universe?

This raises so many questions.

well we all know that all TV basically takes place in the brain of an autistic child so

So the local EB games called to say that my copy of Xenoblade X would be available to pick-up on Friday.

Like I wasn't already aware of that >w>

congratulations. is it a boy or a girl?

"Inês de Castro was a Galician noblewoman born of a Portuguese mother. She is best known as lover and posthumously-recognized wife of King Peter I of Portugal. The dramatic circumstances of her relationship with Peter I, which was forbidden by his father King Afonso IV, her murder at the orders of Afonso, Peter's bloody revenge on her killers, and the legend of the coronation of her exhumed corpse by Peter, have made Inês de Castro a frequent subject of art, music, and drama through the ages.

Some sources say that after Peter became king of Portugal, he had Inês' body exhumed from her grave and forced the entire court to swear allegiance to their new queen: "The king [Peter] caused the body of his beloved Inês to be disinterred, and placed on a throne, adorned with the diadem and royal robes. and required all the nobility of the kingdom to approach and kiss the hem of her garment, rendering her when dead that homage which she had not received in her life..." Some modern sources characterize the story of the Ines' post-mortem coronation is a "legend." She was later buried at the Monastery of Alcobaça where her coffin can still be seen, opposite Peter's so that, according to the legend, at the Last Judgment Peter and Inês can look at each other as they rise from their graves. Both marble coffins are exquisitely sculpted with scenes from their lives and a promise by Peter that they would be together até ao fim do mundo (until the end of the world)."

Some of those questions I mentioned:

If the MCU exists then do the comics they were based off of exist in this universe?

If Marvel Comics exists in this universe then did their crossover with DC happen?

DO DC COMICS EXIST IN THE DC TV UNIV-

post-28669-scanners-head-explosion-gif-m

DC comics exists in the DC comics universe

or they did

Barry Allen originally got the idea for his name by reading the Jay Garrick Flash comics.

and then multiple universes happened and then shit got more weird

with earth 2 apparently being stories in earth 1 and then earth prime(our world) was a thing and then-

post-28669-scanners-head-explosion-gif-m

thanks crisis

I think you mean crises

Crisis on Infinite Earths, Zero Hour, Infinite Crisis....Flashpoint too.

Also, is it just me or are the Flashes kinda at the center of all of DC's various multiverse events?

Edited by shinpichu

I bet somewhere... out there...

I'm not a fan of SRW.

Well, with probabilities, anything's possible so...

That'll be HHH-3

the universe where I like FE12 and Sol is the biggest Touhou fan in the thread