Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

who?

Yes

some cunt (yeah don't usually that word but that's only word i can think of) who is a fighting game player who can't take a loss and just insults people instead of bothering to learn the game. also told his girlfriend to shut the fuck up live on stream.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That reminds me, Dancougar is usually one of those series that are hit or miss when it comes to using its plot. Half the time the Muge don't appear, so Shapiro usually ends up joining up another alien factions. Zuvorg/Guest, Ze Balmary, Gradosians, etc.

And then there's the Dilad, who have only appeared in Compact2/Impact so far. That's even rarer than the Muge...

Maybe its for the better. About the only thing that could sound worse than Aura Battlers are Dilad Reconnaisance/Desicion Mechas.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

also should be noted that his stream is fascist

"i dunno lowtiergod i thought that guy was kind of good"

Lowtiergod: get that ass banned! you fuking scrub idiot >plus more

at least he got his but kicked by my favorite streamer XD

I'm curious how you can sit in on one of his streams, though

well i did manage to sit through a few minutes of his stream and videos just laughing at how he classed pretty much everything in the game as cheap and scrubby with him saying at one point "look at that i press a button and he reacts to it" woah the basic principle of a fighting game. It did wear off though after a while. Hope this guy will grow up one day...

well i did manage to sit through a few minutes of his stream and videos just laughing at how he classed pretty much everything in the game as cheap and scrubby with him saying at one point "look at that i press a button and he reacts to it" woah the basic principle of a fighting game. It did wear off though after a while. Hope this guy will grow up one day...

Pfft, I see. I sometimes watch YT vids of these drek, so I can't say much.

who was the hero that kicked his ass?

think it was brolylegs, on a lighter note this guy is great. He has a disability which makes him unable to use his hands at all (or at least i think very limited) so he plays street fighter with his FACE and he's really good as well. number 1 chun li on xbox.

Edited by commie scum

why not 20/15?

*flails self*

think it was brolylegs, on a lighter note this guy is great. He has a disability which makes him unable to use his hands at all (or at least i think very limited) so he plays street fighter with his FACE and he's really good as well. number 1 chun li on xbox.

yo really?

that sounds pretty cool