• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Wouldn't be anything I couldn't handle, I just did rounds on the whole forum a few minutes ago

Nah, that would be too much power to obtain all at once.

even spoiler boards?

Best just save the fruit for later

>: )

Edited by Trisitei

Tangerine Ice Cream? I don't recall ever seeing that flavor at the grocery store.

I'm not sure if there's any in stores, but mine is called passion punch sherbert; made with tangerines and fruit punch. I ordered it off the internet

I just emphasized the tangerine part. but still... Tangerines in fruit punch, may as well have a good taste to go with absorbing the power

Edited by Soledai

I got Tales of Zestiria after all. I hope I won't regret it too much.

Also, I've made it with the suku theme for more than a day. o/

hopefully it isn't too bad

we already got tales of the tempest for that

: O

I'm not sure if there's any in stores, but mine is called passion punch sherbert;

you had me at passion fruit

I got Tales of Zestiria after all. I hope I won't regret it too much.

Also, I've made it with the suku theme for more than a day. o/

Oh, I just noticed this. Have fun Shirgleis.

I hope not too. ;w;

I dunno that one, lmao. But I think Abyss was dumb.

Tales of the Tempest was so bad it got demoted to main title to spin off

it introduced spin offs to the franchise

thats pretty bad

it's also a giant shame that Tempests translation patch was finished before Destinys >: (

Edited by Trisitei

There. Now hopefully I did the steps correctly to get both Levi and Ingram later...

At this rate I don't think I'll take down Shapiro before they escape. Well, time to focus on recently-arrived Jangal and his Skullrock...

Wait, nevermind, I did managed to defeat Shapiro with also recently-arrived Voltes V and Dancougar...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

One thing I like of this stage is that the Enemy Phase BGM is one of my most favorite of the series.

I'd say it's quite fitting to first start hearing this on this stage.

And I know it's just the gameplay mechanics, but I actually laughed when I saw Ingram drop a Haro. It's just... the image of seeing Ingram carrying a Haro of all things and then into battle (though as an equippable items they are pretty good, to the point it's quite dissapointing that Usso's Haro is a sub-pilot so no stat bonuses, lulz)... hahahahahaha...

Okay game, so you are telling me that the Macross had been all this time orbiting Neptune when the PC's that appeared in this stage went to Saturn and back? Really now? Go home, you're drunk game...

Oh, time for the Miss Macross contest. It's a shame that none of the other female characters entered. What's the use of crossovers if not enough cross-overing happens...

Oh great game, just great. A defend mission where your initial unit actually starts on the other side of the enemies from where the area to defend lies. This is where the Gunpod not being post-movement in Fighter mode is really a hindrance...

At least Duo and Quatre show up on the second turn... and on the correct side. Hmm, seems the Wing Boys took their time while in the bowels of the Macross to upgrade their Gundams. So I guess its good-bye Just Communication, and hello Rhythm Emotion.

Edited by Acacia Sgt