• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hello Ace.

Hi Acacia.

It's a good evening now ;)

Hey, how goes?

Hi Soledai.

I'm currently in my second game of bowling for tonight. Won the first game by five pins which was a close race in total pins ^^;

Oh my!

How was Hollywood, miss Shirley? And what rashes?

It was alright. Mostly for sushi (and the other older adults had some ramen). And no idea, sometimes I get rashes out of the blue on my body. I'm seeing my PCP for a referral for a dermatologist to figure things out for my skin.

rashes?

what happened?

No idea. Maybe I somehow ate some shrimp or the sushi somehow rubbed some shrimp? I really don't know. ;w;

All so late because I've been waiting for my new sukus and then my dad treated Ein to lobster for lunch, and then more waiting for the sukus.

Hollywood isn't as hot now, but it's getting warmer now. Until Thursday anyway.

Shirley how many suku's do you have?

Let me count. Ein and I exchanged some and I "stole" some from Ein, so... Right now, I have eight sukus...for now. Large Kagerou suku (Ein's or was), large Kaguya suku, Sanae suku, Suwako suku, Cirno suku, and two regular sukus (one used to be Ein's). Ein has a strap blue Keine suku, a large regular suku, a larger Cirno suku, Mokou suku (had one ear fixed by my dad), and Flandre suku so he has five.

she most likely has all the sukus

Not yet.

Yes. Or at least most.

Oh, I should also be getting a Sukuna suku sometime next week. Unless I get lucky and it comes by Saturday, but considering it's Christmas month, probably next week.

i'd recommend going to california, the weird looking trees and slopes and hills were completely alien to me

No need. California is next-door. I go there often.

Just not far, since I need one of those permits to travel more than 20 miles from the border.