• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That really has an effect on me when stuff like that happens, I get pissed at myself, and thus my performance drops where it actually matters, getting overly critical can really ruin a run.

This was happening to me quite a bit in this other shmup I was playing. If I didn't have a certain amount of health/shield by a certain stage, I was pretty certain the run was dead, and I just started over.

no I don't >8[

apparently some bit of you wants to know if it keeps coming up

8]

I certainly hope not. Shouldn't, in any case. Though I am having dinner with that same lady and my landlord and his parents... ugh, when I'm with these people, especially that lady, I feel the generation gap greatly.

It's ok

this should only be for a while longer, yeah?

Did you just start BBS?

Yeah. Yesterday I finally cleared all I could do in II, so now I play BBS.

But I'm done for today. Now it's SRW time. Got some Zanscare and Ze Balmary to fight after all.

Well, good to know Lune doesn't move, so no reckles charge into the enemies... if it wasn't that they move towards me already. All of them. Even the Adrastea. Seems Levi was the only one who did not.

how you enjoying BBS so far, man?

Well, still too early to say, I'd think. Fine I guess.

Well not so much the control as much combat I guess? It's difficult to explain.

i think i can follow

i can kind of see how i found myself fighting in the air more in dream drop distance compared to KH2

or something

I remember how in D the Zanscare would be among the more annoying enemies to fight since they actually Defended if the hit was gonna kill them or was out of their range of counterattack. Thankfully Alpha doesn't do this.

On the other hand, the Ze Balmary here would be the tougher foes. Well, maybe not the Megillots, but the Zachariases and Habakkuks would be.

Yes, their mechas have Hebrew names.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Considering what's later known about the Ze Balmary... the Hebrew names are kinda fitting. So yeah.

Ugh, okay, I can accept if Lune won't move from her tile... ever. But at least let me heal her... should've brought a unit with Repair... if I knew if it could work either...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I remember how in D the Zanscare would be among the more annoying enemies to fight since they actually Defended if the hit was gonna kill them or was out of their range of counterattack. Thankfully Alpha doesn't do this.

I think some of the enemies do this in Z or Lord of the Elemental 2, I don't remember which, and it was very annoying

I think some of the enemies do this in Z or Lord of the Elemental 2, I don't remember which, and it was very annoying

The Ruina were the worst at that. Tied perhaps with the Megazone 23 enemies.

Hmm, Levi still doesn't seem to want to move yet. And the Zanscare have been prioritizing attacking Usso so much the V2 Gundam has actually ran out of ammo of it's non 1-range attacks. Man...

Well, I'll continue tomorrow.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It's a bit of a shame that SRW rarely gives certain series endings that level of possibility. Other than that I can only think of FF's EVA ending and Alpha 3's Ideon ending.

Edited by Acacia Sgt