Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Pffft, that too.

Anyway, hey Shirley, how are you?

lmao

I'm alright, just returned from dinner with my dad (as it's his last night here). Peking duck is always delicious. How are you tonight? :o

lmao

I'm alright, just returned from dinner with my dad (as it's his last night here). Peking duck is always delicious. How are you tonight? :o

Peking duck looks quite good. ;~; I'd like some, did you save some?

Aww, did you have fun today? o: And I'm doing good, I had to start over hacknet though, some bug that prevents you from progressing.

Very ironic since you play a hacker in the game.

Peking duck looks quite good. ;~; I'd like some, did you save some?

Aww, did you have fun today? o: And I'm doing good, I had to start over hacknet though, some bug that prevents you from progressing.

Very ironic since you play a hacker in the game.

And it is really good! Nope, I didn't save any because I could eat an entire one. 8)

I'd say so. The full body massage was also good too. And I see... lmao that is rather ironic. Did you get to the mystery part yet?

peking duck?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peking_duck

Kind of. The one I had was to be wrapped by these white bread.

... or they can choose this moment to retreat. Dammit!

I wonder what triggers it exactly. It was on their fourth turn, but at the same time, only three enemies were left. Turn-based or enemy-count based? Hmm...

Well, time to restart and this time, have Ryusei beeline to the Judecca's range to get the Skill Point and further recruitment process of Levi.

And it is really good! Nope, I didn't save any because I could eat an entire one. 8)

I'd say so. The full body massage was also good too. And I see... lmao that is rather ironic. Did you get to the mystery part yet?

;~; Have you had Duck a l'Orange? Good Shirley, how is the texture?

Excellent Shirley. I didn't yet, but I did get hacked by another hacker, he destroyed my OS, it was fun. Except that it wasn't. <~<

Don't click unless you understood what he was talking about, people.

Was he trying to say that if people's insults weren't really genuine that he shouldn't be offended by them?

Or that if it wasn't a good insult that really registered that he should be offended?

I personally think the former. I would also add; if someone says something like, "it wasn't mean to be an insult" or like when someone says "no offense" and is about to say something blatantly offensive

;~; Have you had Duck a l'Orange? Good Shirley, how is the texture?

Excellent Shirley. I didn't yet, but I did get hacked by another hacker, he destroyed my OS, it was fun. Except that it wasn't. <~<

Nope, what is that? And it was rather nice. And so delicious.

Ouch. Wait what, that happens in the game? >_> So fun, I'll hack your OS too.

Nope, what is that? And it was rather nice. And so delicious.

Ouch. Wait what, that happens in the game? >_> So fun, I'll hack your OS too.

Good, something I can treat you too. I haven't had any either.

It's basically a duck baked in orange sauce.. or something like that, iirc

Yeah, that happens as part of the story. You get asked to delete this file an elite hacker was using, and because he's an elite... he notices you and wrecks your OS.

Okay, turn 2 and got Ryusei in range of Judecca's 1-9 attack... which would be great if it wasn't that it needs 120 Will and Levi still doesn't have it that high.

Either case, next turn Ryusei can close in to use G-Revolver anyway... so yeah...

But that's tomorrow.