Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

i do have a personal reason for liking her, and that reason is something in SWC3 and something private about myself but

other than that, I can't really see myself liking her just because "she's a woman and she has tits"

i would be highly sexist, first off

second off, I would feel petty for doing so, but meh

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

it's gonna be ok

feels weird, man

Hey, I don't waifu, but I like Ginchiyo, so it's fine.

But I think I mentioned that once before... I think..

i do remember reading a post of yours

it was either here, or in the musou thread saying your go to characters in SW is Yukimura and Ginchiyo

Considering the Masoukishin stuff here and Alpha Gaiden, I find it a shame that their planned return in Alpha 3 got cut. I think the only thing left was Bian Zoldark making a brief appearance in Alpha 3. Ironically.

Anyway, time for next stage... and dammit game, why another defend mission!? Now it's a "hold the line" kind of defend, which tankfully is one of the map's edges instead of being like, at the middle of the map or something. Bad news, I only start with Heero and Trowa against Zanscare mechas. At least their positioning ain't bad. Also, looks like while Heavyarms is upgraded, Heero is still piloting Wing, not Wing Zero. Hmm...

But it's just a small toe. Even so, I have no ice. >w> Maybe I should really prepare some, considering how clumsy and crap I am.

Oh right, you did mention not having ice once before. <~<

Hi again, miss Shirley. <~< How are you besides toe pains and being apparently clumsy and crap?

not even a freezer?

>:

Oh, I have one in the mini fridge though there are still some ice inside too. I'm just a lazy bum.

Oh right, you did mention not having ice once before. <~<

Hi again, miss Shirley. <~< How are you besides toe pains and being apparently clumsy and crap?

It's alright, it's been a while since I did.

Oh right, heya. I'm alright otherwise, tired too but Ein day lmao. How are you tonight? o/

You know, other than the defend aspect, this stage is a bit of a breather gameplay-wise.

There's nothing special to it. No skill points to gain, no secrets to unlock, or anything. Considering that there is a defeat condition that's not hard to trigger, this stage can be used to grind for money and EXP. But... eh, I'm good, no need for that.

It's alright, it's been a while since I did.

Oh right, heya. I'm alright otherwise, tired too but Ein day lmao. How are you tonight? o/

Oh, true. Well, there's still... something cold o/

Excellent miss Shirley. I'm doing okay, nothing eventful happened. Well, other than watching this couple make sweet and sour pork.